London to Brighton Bike Ride.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
How about a first practice this Sunday morning ?

Weather was fine last week. Nothing too strenuous, but it'd be good to get started.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i still havent heard back from my application how long does it take?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Ages. Don't worry. You're in. It does sell out, but not if you applied this early

POB76

Mar 28, 2004
Hove
:clap:

Great Idea

But what about a meeting place at the start if people are making differnt travel plans.

Anyone around Haywards Heath that wants to practice ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm definately up for some practice rides starting in Central Brighton. A nice easy ride I did a few times last year was from the Palace Pier all the way along the coast to The Bridge pub in Shoreham. A quick pint (orange & lemonade of course) and cycle back. About 22 miles I think it was, and all flat!!!

A bit nearer the time we went as far as Worthing, and a long distance ride we did was to Haywards Heath via Ditchling (not over the beacon) & back which was about 40 odd miles.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
pasty said:
I'm definately up for some practice rides starting in Central Brighton. A nice easy ride I did a few times last year was from the Palace Pier all the way along the coast to The Bridge pub in Shoreham. A quick pint (orange & lemonade of course) and cycle back. About 22 miles I think it was, and all flat!!!

A bit nearer the time we went as far as Worthing, and a long distance ride we did was to Haywards Heath via Ditchling (not over the beacon) & back which was about 40 odd miles.

ahem . .Bridge T't pier and back is 12 miles tops.

and didn't you nip into mine for an ale on one trip ?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Central Brighton / Hove ?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
What do previous riders estimate for recovery time after the ride? should i book some time off work? for a reasonably fit person this will be.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Ideal pre L2B training ride, and all for a good cause, and cycling through other remote parts of Lewes District Council's domain

check out www.burgesshillbikeride.co.uk

Weather improving, gotta get out training soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports