Nov 27, 2010
NSC
lol.jpg

LOL!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I guess I'll just say it since no one else has.

Why don't you just ban [MENTION=20728]Lady Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] since she contributes probably 90% of NSC's Ls, Os, Xs and !s.

Lady Gull is the HEARTBEAT of NSC. There is no kinder Woman I have ever met. So you have gone out on a limb with that one :rant:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This whole thread is a bit of a shock after the past couple of days, not sure what's going on right now and if people are being serious!

Very sad that LG has been singled out. Why after a weekend showing the best of NSC and especially LG do we have to do this ? LG is upset about the post and general slant of the thread. NO ONE has a pop at LG. NO ONE.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Why don't you just ban [MENTION=20728]Lady Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] since she contributes probably 90% of NSC's Ls, Os, Xs and !s.

Poor [MENTION=20728]Lady Gull[/MENTION] what has she ever done to you?!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can't stand the word "Banter" anyway - calling something banter is a way of excusing being a twunt. But to call yourself that - I mean....Jesus.... how much of a mong do you have to be?

Aw, come on Worthingite, it's only "Bants"... *lightsfuseandstepsback*

TBH it sounds like something out of This Way is Essex, or whatever it's called...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Very sad that LG has been singled out. Why after a weekend showing the best of NSC and especially LG do we have to do this ? LG is upset about the post and general slant of the thread. NO ONE has a pop at LG. NO ONE.

I agree totally. I think we should concentrate on people that can't spell the name of the town they come from, then have to change their username as a result...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
calm yourself.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
This whole thread is a bit of a shock after the past couple of days, not sure what's going on right now and if people are being serious!

I'm sure 'Bozza' didnt get any this weekend--eek did I really say that? or he is just boosting NSC posts--------------after all we have another six days before we can cheer on the ALBION to another WIN!!!! :drink:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

husty is just a billy no mates
from his profile page

Join Date 18-10-2008
0 Friends
Husty has not made any friends yet

:wanker: I wonder why

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Well said that man!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
My sister continues to use lol for Lots of love. Every time I get an email from her I think of the almost certainly apocryphal

Honey-your-grandma-has-just-died-lol.jpg

Is it acceptable to sign off messages here with lots of love?

lol beardy.

Last edited:

For me any LOL is the symbol of a lull in comedy. They're never to be believed and more a sign of a pity laugh than the hysterics it perhaps first meant to make out.
For me, i'm a heh, a hehe, a haha and a hahaha man, the latter when something actually makes me truly guffaw - that usually involves one of the dressed dogs threads or the tale of someone pooing themselves.

Where do you stand on the matter of chortling, chuckling or giggling MB? Your erudite and inimitable opinion would be heartily welcome to raise the standard of discourse on this board.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Where do you stand on the matter of chortling, chuckling or giggling MB? Your erudite and inimitable opinion would be heartily welcome to raise the standard of discourse on this board.

Loving your username by the way!!! I sometimes wonder if PJ has ever met me :D

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Can I ask how I can get some 'friends'? and also how can I get one of them fabby Avertors -- cant be arsed to find the right spelling! LOL!!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Apologies, wasn't meant to come across as offensive - you just seemed to be getting a bit worked up about something that (with the best of intentions) you have no control over (bar reporting the post, as I am sure you have done here).

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I am struggling to understand the whole thread, the attack on [MENTION=20728]Lady Gull[/MENTION] is just unforgivable

See original post no smilies or anything. Suggests to me its not in fun, and after all she did over the weekend. Its not right IMHO I am fing angry:rant:
L G is just upset someone would try to get her banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here