"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
We already have two no 10s

One more can't hurt:

GettyImages-85242861-58d6f00e5f9b584683dd5624.jpg

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Was patchy for us, Had some good games but plenty where he was ineffective. Also spends half the season injured. Not got the pace to play out wide, Not got the skills to play down the center at the top level imo.

Rumored to be on a very nice Chelsea contract around £130k a week.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He is always injured. Its a no from me even before you get to wages.

Whilst I'm not advocating for him, this isn't a fair reflection. He missed 4 games through illness (Covid) / injury last season, and none the season before. He did have 9 months out previously with his achilles, but this seems to have been fixed.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Whilst I'm not advocating for him, this isn't a fair reflection. He missed 4 games through illness (Covid) / injury last season, and none the season before. He did have 9 months out previously with his achilles, but this seems to have been fixed.

If he plays, he gets injured.... not unlike Lallana. But i know which one i would rather have, and we already have him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
IMHO If we were ever going to sign RLC then we would have not offered Gross a new contract. Similarly, I'd expect us to sign Enciso who would also occupy an advanced midfield role.

However, he did make 40 appearances for Chelsea last season and is entering his peak years, so it would make sense for someone like Fulham to pick him up and help replace the loss of Carvalho, or Forest if they lose Brennan Johnson. I think he'd be a good addition for most Prem sides.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
He’s at least 5 years younger than gross and Mac doesn’t really play 10 anymore

As you seem determined to Labour the point, why would the club offer Gross a 2 year contract if he is too old and not good enough? Then replace him with a player reputed to be on sky-high wages?

Thank God you are not in charge of recruitment!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Seen him play about 3 decent games. Rest of the time he looks at best average. Has looked very poor on multiple occasions.

Wouldn't want him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here