Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ljungberg on MOTD2

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He's got a very strange accent. Scandinavian but the end of each sentence he goes cockney. Also it was like 11:20pm, who cares if he said shit.

Nothing beat Jan Molby on the accent front which was a bizarre Scouse/Danish verion

D

Deleted member 2719

I find the bbc taste in pundits awful with people like alan shearer, gary lineker alan hansen and mark lawrenson, all great footballers all boring as F**k pundits.

Freddie livened it up, in fact a few on NSC could top those bunch of snoring personalities.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It got so bad with Freddie offering absolutely no comment at all, that at one point Lawro even had to bring up something Freddie had said earlier (pre-show), just to show he did have decent views and opinions, just seemed like he couldn't be arsed to share them with us.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Agreed, he was f***ing terrible. A lot of his answers were, yes or no.

Is that not partly the interviewers fault for asking closed questions?

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I seem to remember him having a quite large chapmonk - not known thanks to a night in the sack with our slant-seated swede - so maybe they were better off just having him sat there in a pair of briefs.
He had a bit of the Guy Goma's about him.
_41411561_guygoma203ok.jpg

Dec 29, 2011
To be fair, the usual pundits just tell us stuff we already know. Gerrard scores two - GERRARD PLAYED WELL! The keeper drops the ball once - highlights of all keepers mistakes. It's rather tediously boring and they don't point out anything new. I thought freddie was a good watch because he didn't do much but was rather funny.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought it was funny how Lawro dived in on Freddie's second question. Was it because he'd dealt with the first one badly, or simply because Hansen wasn't there and Lawro wanted to be The Big Man for the night?

What the hell has happened to MOTD2 punditry. It's a far cry from the halycon days of Lee Dixon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here