Ljungberg on MOTD2

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He said f*** all, then he said "shit". Worst MOTD pundit since Garth Crooks.

Dec 29, 2011
He's got a very strange accent. Scandinavian but the end of each sentence he goes cockney. Also it was like 11:20pm, who cares if he said shit.

D

Deleted member 18477

To be fair Lauren would kick the shit outta most footballers. Absolute animal!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
He was appalling, don't know why they got him. Barely said anything and just seemed to re-phrase what he was asked.

D

Deleted member 18477

He was appalling, don't know why they got him. Barely said anything and just seemed to re-phrase what he was asked.

Probably just a one off special appearance because he's retired and was a quality footballer. AND because arsenal was a feature game. Makes a change from the usual. Although I am missing Lee Dixon on MOTD 2. He was decent.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Probably just a one off special appearance because he's retired and was a quality footballer. AND because arsenal was a feature game. Makes a change from the usual. Although I am missing Lee Dixon on MOTD 2. He was decent.

Just because someone had a flare in the game, doesn't mean they can comment on it, I don't know why the BBC think that. Has he done it before?

D

Deleted member 18477

Just because someone had a flare in the game, doesn't mean they can comment on it, I don't know why the BBC think that. Has he done it before?

Like I said its probably just a one off as he's also just recently retired. I'd rather listen to Freddie than a random from the street. That's one of the added bonus's about being an ex footballer. The ones that would make good pundits are on every week like G Nev and in my opinion Hansen although a lot of folk on here dislike his style.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Like I said its probably just a one off as he's also just recently retired. I'd rather listen to Freddie than a random from the street. That's one of the added bonus's about being an ex footballer. The ones that would make good pundits are on every week like G Nev and in my opinion Hansen although a lot of folk on here dislike his style.

I suppose he is a breath of fresh of air compared to one recently retired footballer that often ruins the show! :D I like Hansen as well actually, he knows what he is talking about and has experience on his side.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Has he got a book out? He's been doing the rounds on radio etc., this week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports