Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpools big signing?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I thought someone like Kaka or someone like him. Why do Sky big the story up when it's like us making a singing? :wozza:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
hurray, new back up keeper to warm the bench and play in the carling cup. guess this is the home grown rule, even though I thought he was an aussie?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it Simon Cox?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
City have Joe Hart and Given. Doubt they need Reina. Chelsea I'm sure need a decent backup for Cech and Arsenal have no really good keepers. To be fair, Wojciech Sczesny only let 3 in against us...could be worth a shot?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Jack Jones

If that is not the signing they were talking about then there is no need for Sky to panic.

images

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
hurray, new back up keeper to warm the bench and play in the carling cup. guess this is the home grown rule, even though I thought he was an aussie?

Arsenal have dozens of players who qualify for the homegrown rule, it's not about being English. Just being developed in this country. Jones has been at Boro for a while. But he successfully helped them get relegated and then managed to keep them down in the Championship with his string of fine performances...

Joking aside, Middlesbrough used 2 goalkeepers when they got relegated. Ross Turnbull, now at Chelsea, and Brad Jones now at Liverpool. I find that strange.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Arsenal have dozens of players who qualify for the homegrown rule, it's not about being English. Just being developed in this country. Jones has been at Boro for a while. But he successfully helped them get relegated and then managed to keep them down in the Championship with his string of fine performances...

Joking aside, Middlesbrough used 2 goalkeepers when they got relegated. Ross Turnbull, now at Chelsea, and Brad Jones now at Liverpool. I find that strange.

Maybe the keepers were alright, but the defence was poor. can't see how Justin Hoyte could be classed as poor though :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here