Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Really, are you honestly surprised that some folk on here take exception to you and your cronies coming on to a BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION board and start giving it the biggun' about players you're signing?

Yes I'm astonished, I expect to be applauded everytime I log in.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Sorry buts thats crap, there is maybe five posts asking for the thread to be moved. Maybe ten posts discussing Benteke/palace and the rest is bollocks

If you don't like it you know what to do don't you?

I am sure loads of bollocks about the Albion is spouted on your message board but I have never looked as it is of no interest to me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes I'm astonished, I expect to be applauded everytime I log in.

Sorry to disappoint. Contrary to what you'd like to believe, but the majority of us here are very easy going and have a tolerant attitude towards Palace posters. But this thread is BS, and you know it.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Sorry to disappoint. Contrary to what you'd like to believe, but the majority of us here are very easy going and have a tolerant attitude towards Palace posters. But this thread is BS, and you know it.

Is it BS, I thought it was a very good thread. That's why I called it bollocks. The ironic thing is though that the ones who supposedly want it gone and don't want us on here, are always the ones who keep these kind of threads alive. Me I just like to discuss football and have the odd laugh.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is it BS, I thought it was a very good thread. That's why I called it bollocks. The ironic thing is though that the ones who supposedly want it gone and don't want us on here, are always the ones who keep these kind of threads alive. Me I just like to discuss football and have the odd laugh.
Get your facts right! As one of 'the ones who supposedly want (this thread) gone', I would point out that my post no. 322 was my first reluctant contribution to this thread; my second post was in support of somebody else's post requesting it to be moved. This, my third, also emphasising my desire to have this thread moved, will also be my last as I have no intention of being one of 'the ones who keep these kind of threads alive'.

Kill the f****** thing now!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Get your facts right! As one of 'the ones who supposedly want (this thread) gone', I would point out that my post no. 322 was my first reluctant contribution to this thread; my second post was in support of somebody else's post requesting it to be moved. This, my third, also emphasising my desire to have this thread moved, will also be my last as I have no intention of being one of 'the ones who keep these kind of threads alive'.

Kill the f****** thing now!

It wont.

Palace fans encourage £ per click or whatever hence no away end. But it dressed up as "freedom to post" . My argument if its good enough for BBS its good enough or us.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/30/liver...rio-balotelli-after-west-ham-showing-5653620/

https://storify.com/talksport/liverpool-fans-blast-christian-benteke-after-newca

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/15/chris...s-always-been-rubbish-before-january-5625463/

"Christian Benteke has been much-maligned for his Liverpool form this season but is the criticism unfair?
Not a day goes past without the club’s top Premier League goalscorer being criticised for ‘failing to fit in’ or ‘not being suited to Jurgen Klopp’s style’.
But they’re not necessarily right.
The reality is, Benteke just isn’t very good before January.
Throughout his time at Aston Villa, the Belgian international always scored more goals in the second half of the season than he managed in the first.

His haul of six goals before January 15 this season is as good as any total he ever managed at Villa and he’s equalled his joint-worst record number of starts.
His form isn’t actually that different to any other season he’s been here, where he’s been heralded as one of the top strikers in the league.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really, are you honestly surprised that some folk on here take exception to you and your cronies coming on to a BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION board and start giving it the biggun' about players you're signing?

If they weren't nailed-on guaranteed a reaction, they might not bother.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well it didn't take long for the first Brighton Palace binfest of the season to kick off

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I can't wait for the" Belgium theme "night down at selhurst .

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If they weren't nailed-on guaranteed a reaction, they might not bother.

I appreciate your point, but essentially doesn't that make their contributions just trolling? I never usually bother with threads that involve 'them' but this poxy Benteke thread has been hovering around the top of our board for ages, I took a peek inside and surprise surprise...goons everywhere.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I appreciate your point, but essentially doesn't that make their contributions just trolling? I never usually bother with threads that involve 'them' but this poxy Benteke thread has been hovering around the top of our board for ages, I took a peek inside and surprise surprise...goons everywhere.

Wasn't the thread started as a piss take by one of your own ? It's carried on in that vein but now it looks like the table has turned and some Brighton fans don't like it :shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Wasn't the thread started as a piss take by one of your own ? It's carried on in that vein but now it looks like the table has turned and some Brighton fans don't like it :shrug:
I suppose being a female palace fan you'd need a sense of humour sitting around your rabble of inbreds week in week out[emoji23]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We'd better get a move on ,

Harry Redknapp advises arsenal to hijack

"If I was at Arsenal, I’d consider it too. Benteke looked fantastic at Aston Villa but his confidence is on the floor after being dragged on and off at Liverpool. He needs a manager to build him up again, make him the main man and get him the service he needs."

“I don’t see Romelu Lukaku worth £60m and Benteke at £30m: if we are talking value, I’d have Benteke all day long. Palace need to get that deal done"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We'd better get a move on ,

Harry Redknapp advises arsenal to hijack

"If I was at Arsenal, I’d consider it too. Benteke looked fantastic at Aston Villa but his confidence is on the floor after being dragged on and off at Liverpool. He needs a manager to build him up again, make him the main man and get him the service he needs."

“I don’t see Romelu Lukaku worth £60m and Benteke at £30m: if we are talking value, I’d have Benteke all day long. Palace need to get that deal done"

And Harry Redknapp has won what? I think Wenger knows better than the man who's great at spending money and winning nothing except one cup final in a very long career.

Fancy getting excited about a Redknap quote :lolol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

'Wrong Direction' is after a 'bird' - I'm sure he wouldn't hold it against you :ohmy: for being palarce - he's that fecking desperate :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here