Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live from Question Time......

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Erm.. read my post again. :)

This was Brighton to Victoria on 11/9/2001 at the TUC conference.

It is strange that he jumped on at Hassocks in your example. But he did quite often get the train straight from Victoria and jump into his car on the internal road as you mention, right outside my office in the blue wooden building that straddles platform 7/8

Fair enough. He did get on at Hassocks on the opening day (it was a 3pm-ish departure from Victoria, the slacker) of the 2001 Labour conference.
It pissed me off that the papers ran with him catching the train to Brighton captions to the photos, but I guess it's true. Just not the train all the way front London. And maybe he was hotelled inland?

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
>>>To be fair this has been going on since the dawn of time. <<<

but because its been going on since the beginning of time doesnt mean its fair though..

D

Deleted User X18H

Kirsty Allsnob was a complete embarrassment. As other posters have said, I like Cooghan, but there wasn't much substance to his blinkered anti-tory rhetoric.

Tim Hodges - was that you looking frisky in the open collared white and light blue paisley-ish patterned shirt?

My agent deals with all such matters.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think it's more ridiculous how little press coverage there's been of the two white groups of child groomers that have been in court the last week.

Out of interest why do you think it took the authorities so long to investigate them?
I'm not sure , but i'd hazard a guess that it wasnt due to "being racially or religiously sensitive", out of interest , did these white child groomers target one particular racial group , as was the case with the muslims in rochdale , and numerous other places ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here