Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live from Question Time......

D

Deleted User X18H

Question from J Kitcat from Brighton

''Can the panel please tell me which way should I sit on a lavatory''?

More soon....

D

Deleted User X18H

I sneaked in wearing a Simon Fanshawe mask!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

A person calling them self CLU-CAS as just asked the panel, in a effected 'deep voice' if they know where the Greens constituency office is?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
In the real world just saw Danny Alexander getting off the Victoria to Brighton train. Much lankier than viewed on tv and with cheap suit and cheap aftershave. He pushed in front of someone at the ticket barrier and never said sorry.

D

Deleted User X18H

In the real world just saw Danny Alexander getting off the Victoria to Brighton train. Much lankier than viewed on tv and with cheap suit and cheap aftershave. He pushed in front of someone at the ticket barrier and never said sorry.

They locked the doors at 18:55. Why would Alexander 1) Being arriving in Brighton after being here all week. 2) A government minister on a train?

You sure it wasn't Aled Jones?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
They locked the doors at 18:55. Why would Alexander 1) Being arriving in Brighton after being here all week. 2) A government minister on a train?

Why not on a train?

Tony Blair travelled from Brighton to Victoria after the Twin Towers attack back in 2001 as it was the fastest way back to Downing Street. He often came down to Conferences by train along with other government ministers.

D

Deleted User X18H

Why not on a train?

Tony Blair travelled from Brighton to Victoria after the Twin Towers attack back in 2001 as it was the fastest way back to Downing Street. He often came down to Conferences by train along with other government ministers.

No all propaganda.

D

Deleted User X18H

'fraid not! All true! :) I was working managing on train catering at the time and my staff had to get off along with other passengers as the train was commandeered!

Was it a Virgin Train? They did that because they put a life size dummy of him in a car a drove it to London.

But Blair got out of the train at Hassocks.

Ernest did him for having an advance super saver booked for the preceding train.

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't know Harriet Harman has locked me in toilet cubicle.

I can hear Dimbleby shouting at Danny Alexander for being late and him (Alexander) saying CLUCAS was supposed to drive him to Brighton, but got lost just outside Purley.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't know Harriet Harman has locked me in toilet cubicle.

I can hear Dimbleby shouting at Danny Alexander for being late and him (Alexander) saying CLUCAS was supposed to drive him to Brighton, but got lost just outside Purley.

Amazingly, even watching Harmen on telly beats reading your drivel, and that's no mean feat considering she is despised by most of the population.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

Yep it was him. Train arrived at 7.25. Ten mins late. His spad was looking panicky trying to find their meet and greet car.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Was really good, met lady gull and Steve foster, and for 15 minutes I WAS Steve Coogan!!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Just got back from question time. Coogan was on great form. Ironically it was HH and Coogan to the right huddled together with the tory and Kirsty on left doing likewise. DD and Danny Alexander in the middle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here