Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Littler, 16, to prepare for world darts final with omelette and pizza

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
All this stuff about Litter, I reckon Humphries is quite happy for his opponent to be getting all this attention.

It should be a terrific game tonight. I'd be amazed if Littler blows him away like he did with Cross. Very little to chose between the players on form

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
16 going on 46. The Wayne Rooney of the darts world :ohmy:

Agree the lad doesn't look 16 but imagine the trolling and abuse he's getting online for it, plus his 21 year old girlfriend. I hope he doesn't do a Raducanu tbf. Will be watching though as I'm win-win, backed Luke H at the start and Luke L before the quarters. If Luke L wins I really hope the bookies have taken a massive hit on it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
All this stuff about Litter, I reckon Humphries is quite happy for his opponent to be getting all this attention.

It should be a terrific game tonight. I'd be amazed if Littler blows him away like he did with Cross. Very little to chose between the players on form
I'm looking forward to it already.

There have been some great matches again this year, Cross coming back from 0-4 to 5-4 being the highlight, but the final definitely has the potential to be a classic. Agree, it won't be easy for Littler.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if Phil Taylor, even in his prime would have got past either of them last night? I think the bar has been raised recently in darts.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
My money’s on the other guy. Pizza or omelette is fine, but Pizza and omelette would surely leave anyone with a nagging sensation that their anus had been plugged from the inside.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I wonder if Phil Taylor, even in his prime would have got past either of them last night? I think the bar has been raised recently in darts.
I think the answer is probably yes. Darts is good because the unchanging nature and the fact that it's about number allows you to compare across eras.

At his best, Taylor has achieved even higher levels. Though the real scary thought, is how good is Littler going to be in 5 years time. And in an era where there are probably 5 or 6 realistic title contenders, how many titles can a prodigious 16 year old expect to claim through his career

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I get frustrated watching darts, why don’t they hit exactly what they want every time?

The dart board stays in the same place, the darts are the same, their arm is the same, there is no rain.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Proving that fat people who don't eat an approved diet can be winners!

An early contender for BBC SPOTY 2024?
I heard he is up for BBC Games Personality of the Year 2024. Going to be a tough year if Phil "the Flipper" Royle wins his 12th consecutive World Beer Mat Flipping Championship or Michael "Marvelous Marbeller" Jacobs defends his World Marble title.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Omelette for breakfast, Pizza for lunch, Kebab for tea.

The menu of champions, apparently.
Cristiano Ronaldo born 5th February 1985

F3WciI_bUAAQUHb.jpg_large.jpg

Wayne Rooney born 24th October 1985

IMG_20240103_125257.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agree the lad doesn't look 16 but imagine the trolling and abuse he's getting online for it, plus his 21 year old girlfriend.
We were debating this last night. I don't know how long they've been together but it's a very rare 21 year old woman who would even think about dating a 16 year old boy.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I get frustrated watching darts, why don’t they hit exactly what they want every time?

The dart board stays in the same place, the darts are the same, their arm is the same, there is no rain.
I've long said that even at my age (53) I still believe if someone paid me to do nothing but play darts for a year it's probably the only sport I could turn pro at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here