Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Little Kid Kits

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is the correct answer. Metal Micky junior is only 8 and is not currently showing major interest in football let alone sharing my passion for the Albion. Very worrying. I've suggested that should win the lottery he may have to get shipped off to boarding school. Am I being too harsh?

Harsh? I guess I need to know his views on Iron Maiden before I can pass comment.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
So my 3 (nearly 4) year old girl has started to show an interest in playing football, which is great. However, she’s this morning asked for a kit ‘like her friend’. We live in West London, and her friend’s kit is Chelsea :ffsparr:

When I asked if she wanted a Brighton kit like the team she (sometimes) watches with Daddy she shook her head and said she wanted one like her friend.

Obviously I can’t buy her a Chelsea kit. So what do I do?

That's got to be child abuse.

Who in their right mind actually buys a Chelsea kit for their kid?

Perpetuating a culture of child abuse, exploitation and manipulation. Shirley?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I've never bought a Brighton kit for our two boys (6&8)

I have however always bought cheap blue and white striped kits to kind of drip feed the Albion.

Currently this..

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/j...r-striped-15-ss-jersey-bold-blue-white-98411/

You could find something which isnt Chelsea but is close enough (and maybe find a few stripes in it ;) )
I rather like that kit. No fuss, no corporate ads, no silly yellow stripe, no big H.

All it needs is the badge.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I think I’ve just persuaded her towards the home kit. My next challenge is that once it gets cold and wet I’m fairly sure she’ll go off football, as like many city kids she seems to have a pathological fear of mud. :rolleyes:

I also need to decide what name to put on the back. May have to go with her own name as she’s the only one I’m fairly sure isn’t going to be sold to Chelsea.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah that was the first thing I looked at. Odd that it’s not available smaller than 8, no?

Odd untily you consider that Nike have only just started doing any infant kits for Albion. (It's not even an exact match)

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
If she insists, all things considered, putting her up for adoption is probably the most humane option.
Or, explain to her that Chelsea was ( allegedly) built on the ill-gotten gains of a money laundering Russian oligarch - I’m sure she’ll see sense. If not, leave home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here