Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Little Kid Kits

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
So my 3 (nearly 4) year old girl has started to show an interest in playing football, which is great. However, she’s this morning asked for a kit ‘like her friend’. We live in West London, and her friend’s kit is Chelsea :ffsparr:

When I asked if she wanted a Brighton kit like the team she (sometimes) watches with Daddy she shook her head and said she wanted one like her friend.

Obviously I can’t buy her a Chelsea kit. So what do I do?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Buy her a Brighton kit and tell her it's what the Chelsea manager would want her to wear.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Buy her an England shirt. She can wear it this coming weekend.

You might need to buy her friend one as well.

Aug 8, 2012
Be grateful she is taking an interest. Then when she is a bit older and wants to go to a game, tell her you can't get Chelsea tickets and take her to the AMEX.
My daughter is hooked now

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If she insists, all things considered, putting her up for adoption is probably the most humane option.

Is the correct answer. Metal Micky junior is only 8 and is not currently showing major interest in football let alone sharing my passion for the Albion. Very worrying. I've suggested that should win the lottery he may have to get shipped off to boarding school. Am I being too harsh?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I reckon I could persuade her with the away kit because of the colour, but doesn’t seem to be available for kids?

Bit of a stretch but the Women's England away kit is same base colour (not same design) and, unlike the sold-out home kit, readily available in infant sizes. They'll probably wear it against USA in a couple of weeks' time...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I guess it is her local team. :shrug:

Don’t we normally ridicule fans who don’t support their local team?

My kids have all been brought up in south London... as Brighton fans.

A few weeks' back my wife asked them if they wanted to go to an even at Crystal Palace park and they said "Ugh! Crystal Palace!!!!" etc etc.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Tell her they've sold out of Chelsea kits so you got her a Brighton one instead as half of their team was ours! Obviously pointing out that it means Brighton are a better team as they wanted all our staff. Might work for a 3 year olds logic. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here