Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well I think that's the first time my usual theory of "he is too big an actor to die in episode 1" has gone out the window.

Loving it so far though.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Arnott is obviously on to Dot as evidenced by the manner he tossed the un redacted file aside saying there was nothing in it. Seemed to suggest there was something in it but he didn't want Dot to know that.

I think so to. Body language showed despair by Arnott?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
There's a bit of an Ashes to Ashes link with the main suspects of series 2 and 3. I already knew Keeley Hawes was in it, but just discovered that Daniel Mays who played Sgt Danny Waldron in this series was also in it, playing the part of the Devil.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Any more deaths tonight?

Episode two was a shade disappointing and just seems toxic now.

IMG_2825.JPG

Is that body language despair?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fantastic, but not very good.

First episode set the seeds but they don't seem to have sprouted. Now its just a toxic mess. I might not even bother with the next episode.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Really enjoyed this episode and great twists and turns.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Great episode.

Dot setting up Arnott. Arnott suspecting Hastings. Morton still has his evidence on Dot.

No idea where it is going now, except surely Dot doesn't get taken down this series.

2 1/2 hours more of this series for it all to unravel.

sahel

Jan 24, 2014
Great episode.

Dot setting up Arnott. Arnott suspecting Hastings. Morton still has his evidence on Dot.

No idea where it is going now, except surely Dot doesn't get taken down this series.

2 1/2 hours more of this series for it all to unravel.

I think we are being set up for series 4 which will be Lindsay Denton saving Steve and unmasking Dot and whoever else is in on the conspiracy.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think we are being set up for series 4 which will be Lindsay Denton saving Steve and unmasking Dot and whoever else is in on the conspiracy.

I've started thinking this now, too.

It seemed like the net could be closing on Dot as he's starting to leave a trail that I'm expecting Arnott to pick up on, but Denton coming out and the way it's set them all against each other makes me think the next miscarriage of justice will see Arnott framed this time.

I really thought Dot was going to put Morton out of the picture, too. He's weak and likely to make a mistake.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Did not see that coming. Looked like there was no way out for Dot.

90 minute finale next week, Dot off the hook until series 4 now ( it seems ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here