Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lily Allen

Lily Allen. Talented?

• Great new talent

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Making money being common, although we all know who her father is.

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Safeway said:
Spot on. She's a little bit different which is good. Whether or not she can sing is not important as she delivers with a sort of Streets style, meaning the message is more in the lyrics than the tune.

Even less important is what she looks like (for the record I would, but then I would most women).

I really wish the vast majority of people on this site wouldn't talk about music. It hurts my eyes. :jester:

Oh, speaks the arbiter of good taste :jester:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
keaton said:
I'm very impressed with her album, it's pretty funny with some nice summery tunes on it.
I don't really her as being posh at all, going to a public school makes your parents rich not you posh.
Also bigc i'm guessing by your well-reasoned argument you don't like Radiohead, Blur, the Rolling STones or The Sex pistols?

No, I like German electronica

:lolol:

I don't care where she went to school, it's just if she pretends to be common..it's just a bit "fake".

I saw some show on her and the camera kept shooting at her feet to show she was wearing trainers to further emphasis her common-ness.

I'd rather do one of the pipettes, personally.

Oct 25, 2003
munkfish said:
dynamtie boogaloo one of the best nights in brighton some absoulte fit arsed girls

you are properly correct

its well good, i have a girlfriend but loads of my single friends have pulled well fit girls in there, and theres always a chance that they'll be a little bit LEZZA and therefore open for THREESOME

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
my mate got a 3su in there les also knows the lad had the option of a 4th but he wasnt intrested but i would of just to say you had 3girls :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
i reckon i'd be up for just watching 3 lesbians doing it while i wanked off

just to see what they do, then i can shower them with my man juice

that'll learn them

keaton said:
I'm very impressed with her album, it's pretty funny with some nice summery tunes on it.
I don't really her as being posh at all, going to a public school makes your parents rich not you posh.
Also bigc i'm guessing by your well-reasoned argument you don't like Radiohead, Blur, the Rolling STones or The Sex pistols?

The Sex Pistols went to public school? - nah!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
keaton said:

I think you mean The Clash rather than the Sex Pistols as Joe Strummer went to public school.

You can add Genesis to the list though - bigc's right, public schools and decent music don't mix.

:lolol:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
i thought one of the pistols did go to a posh school. Anymore where they're concerned i was talking about a 'fakeness' or marketing angle

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"Days ago the rapper, 21, boasted she would celebrate her debut single Smile going to No 1 with a cocaine binge."

Rapper? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Catchy pop song but all the vocal strength of a Boy George fart.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
London Irish said:
One of my great memories of Keith Allen was him presenting an early Channel 4 youth show, called Whatever You Want, which was very anarchic and democratic in terms of demystifying TV and encouraging wider access to it by ordinary people.

Now here we have him at the centre of some kind of luvvie celebrity dynasty - pass the sick bucket.

I remember that, yes pass the sick bucket indeed!

I went off Allen when he became a professional Engerland fan and conveniently forgot he was born in Swansea - :O

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Stinky Kat said:
I went off Allen when he became a professional Engerland fan and conveniently forgot he was born in Swansea - :O

If I was born in Swansea, I'd want to forget it too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here