Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Lilibet Diana Mountbatten Windsor

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He’s not very good at this “get out of the limelight” shit is he

What do you mean? We haven’t heard anything from them the past year.

Well.

Apart from the Spotify deal.
The worldwide broadcasts of the Oprah interview.
Accusations of the Royals being racist.
Harry complaining about being financially cut off.
And now the multi broadsheet announcements of their new kid with global press releases.

Apart from that. We’ve heard nothin’ from them I tell ya!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
What do you mean? We haven’t heard anything from them the past year.

Well.

Apart from the Spotify deal.
The worldwide broadcasts of the Oprah interview.
Accusations of the Royals being racist.
Harry complaining about being financially cut off.
And now the multi broadsheet announcements of their new kid with global press releases.

Apart from that. We’ve heard nothin’ from them I tell ya!

Ha. He’s left carnage behind him and torn up his relationship with his family but his wife is happy and he’s richer than he ever would have been as prince harry and living it up in California. Not sure whether to feel sorry for him or not :lolol:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Any sneaky photos of her clunge from a member of the maternity staff.
I would, be worth millions that would.

You've not stated if the photo you seek would be of the Mother or the Daughter?

Indeed you would be worth millions, for I'll wager there could be a price on your head if you crave a photo of the clunge of a baby ...

#idiot

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I genuinely wish all babies a healthy start in life. At what age can we can start hating a member of the Royal family?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I agree . Also for someone so into the whole BLM thing , I find it odd she has given her children such white sounding names . Doesn’t really fit her image although maybe Harry put his foot down.

Those ‘white sounding names’ are from her grandmother and great grandmother.

Are you saying mixed race or black children can’t have ‘white names’?

Elizabeth - Lillibet is Hebrew
Diana - Greek/Roman.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At what point are these two going to actually f*ck off out of it like they said they would?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Sounds like the official bookmaker for Leeds United.

Bet £20 and get £40 in free bets.

Only at Lily Bet.

Narrated by Jeff Stelling in major enthusiastic voice naturally.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I genuinely wish all babies a healthy start in life. At what age can we can start hating a member of the Royal family?

Whenever The Sun and Mail tell us.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The Lilibet bit I get making up names, all very American.
But I thought they wanted to distance themselves from “the firm” and outdated traditions....

All very look at me.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I am a woman who has given birth twice. A woman is at her most vulnerable when giving birth having to expose her most private parts to medical staff, and also, even in this modern era, still medically at danger of things going wrong.

I sincerely hope you aren't married or a father.

There is a time and place for humour and that wasn't it.

It amused me. And when would be a more appropriate time and place? Clearly meant to be tongue-in-cheek on a classic Crodo thread [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am sure all of NSC will join me in wishing Prince Harry and Princess Meghan all the best on their special day today christening their daughter Lilibet. A great day for our nation and indeed our friends across the pond, despite their desire for a private life and to stay out of the spotlight I hope they don't feel aggrieved at my posting this.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I am sure all of NSC will join me in wishing Prince Harry and Princess Meghan all the best on their special day today christening their daughter Lilibet. A great day for our nation and indeed our friends across the pond, despite their desire for a private life and to stay out of the spotlight I hope they don't feel aggrieved at my posting this.

🤣🤣🤣 Top quality banter.

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing

Proud beyond belief...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Union flags on display in the window as we speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here