Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Lilibet Diana Mountbatten Windsor

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Congratulations to them, can someone explain the vitriol other than supporting the Gutter press and Piers Morgan?

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I just said I hope she has a happy life. Wouldn't that be a welcome outcome for every baby? You want her to be unhappy? Unnecessarily harsh, I'd have said.
The point I was making is that as a millionaire getting a good education and marrying another millionaire, a happy life is almost guaranteed. A poor child just born in a damp ridden flat on a rough housing estate? That's the one you should be wishing a happy life.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The point I was making is that as a millionaire getting a good education and marrying another millionaire, a happy life is almost guaranteed. A poor child just born in a damp ridden flat on a rough housing estate? That's the one you should be wishing a happy life.

No, a privileged and probably prosperous life is almost guaranteed (although that didn't work out too well for little Anastasia and her siblings!) A happy one is not guaranteed. I wish her one with no prejudice above or below any other babies - just hope she has a happy life. Simples, no agenda.

Geez, some people can make an issue out of grass growing (some grass is more privileged than others, of course ............)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
this all day long.

arse lickers, realise they’ve gone way too far, trying to grovel their way back in

Christ.

Really?

Did you really need to launch this comedy thread [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION]? ???

Clears thoat:

"Kill the child and burn the mother". Better now? ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And who are you exactly, or more to the point who do you think you are to tell me to grow up.
Thousands of toungue in cheek, silly, funny type posts on NSC that are not meant to be taken seriously,are you the police? butt out and mind your own business

I am a woman who has given birth twice. A woman is at her most vulnerable when giving birth having to expose her most private parts to medical staff, and also, even in this modern era, still medically at danger of things going wrong.

I sincerely hope you aren't married or a father.

There is a time and place for humour and that wasn't it.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I always want a life full of love and happiness for any child, however I think the naming of the baby is a cynical attempt by the Duke and Duchess of "always the victim" to worm their way back into Royal favour after their disgracefull behaviour and outright lies in their much publicised escape from the public eyes. I think they are shitting their collective pants at having their Royal title cash cow stripped from them. I hope her Majesty sees through this and dumps this pair out on their arses.Their attack on the Royal family while Prince Philip was dying is unforgivable.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I always want a life full of love and happiness for any child, however I think the naming of the baby is a cynical attempt by the Duke and Duchess of "always the victim" to worm their way back into Royal favour after their disgracefull behaviour and outright lies in their much publicised escape from the public eyes. I think they are shitting their collective pants at having their Royal title cash cow stripped from them. I hope her Majesty sees through this and dumps this pair out on their arses.Their attack on the Royal family while Prince Philip was dying is unforgivable.

This.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

I agree . Also for someone so into the whole BLM thing , I find it odd she has given her children such white sounding names . Doesn’t really fit her image although maybe Harry put his foot down.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex say on their Archewell website "On June 4, we were blessed with the arrival of our daughter, Lili" adding "She is more than we could have ever imagined, and we remain grateful for the love and prayers we've felt from across the globe"

What were they imagining?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here