Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Rosenior - Next Brighton manager?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He has also got a notorious grumpy and unfocussed striker, playing and scoring goals. Plenty of others have failed to get performances out of Connolly
Wonder what he's done with young James Furlong, who he also signed from us in the summer after his successful loan in the SPL?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020
Jesse Marsch, out of the box coaching and available free. only based on listening to him on MNF

Jesse Marsch would be very interested in our franchise with so much youth.

"For me, I enjoy developing young players and I enjoy the challenge of polishing a rough talent so that it can become a gem. You have to have patience, but also create a very demanding environment."

Jesse Marsch - Three MLS Cup titles and four U.S. Open Cup medals. MVP / Manager of the Season - Leeds Utd

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 5.43.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 5.43.30 PM.png
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 18

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Liam Rosenior knows how to make the most of what he’s got. At Hull City’s training ground in the sleepy, leafy village of Cottingham, the 39-year-old is mulling over what makes his team one of the most feared in the Championship.

The complex is small and functional, so much so that, before we sit down, we have to find an available space. The impromptu tour takes us into an old dressing room, where we find Fábio Carvalho, Hull’s star January loan signing from Liverpool, cleaning his boots in a sink.

This, Rosenior says, embodies everything. Hull may not have the financial muscle to compete, even with some clubs in their own league, but they sit sixth thanks their work ethic and desire. Both were on show this week in a stoppage-time win over Huddersfield and a first victory at Southampton in more than 70 years. Hull, who were playing in League One three seasons ago and have since finished 19th and 15th in the Championship, will climb a further spot if they win at home to fifth-placed West Brom on Saturday lunchtime.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I did think about the possibility of Liam Rosenior becoming the next Brighton manager.
It would be great if, when RdZ leaves, we can continue playing the de Zerbi way. We should have enough knowledge in the team to make this possible.
Problem is a lot of the managers that we could get in would want to play their own way. However, I think Liam would be open to it being more of a two way street. He can learn from those that know how we set up from within and what the training sessions look like and complement with his own ideas.
He could come in and with Crofts, Lallana, Milner and Stern as his main coaches supported by senior players I think we could make it work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here