Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
[SUB][/SUB]Sooooo has there been any news on Moore or the Sheff lad at all or are we just posting on this thread in anticipation?!

The latter, since Mr Moore put in a transfer request, allegedly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The debate has been caused by the idiocy of BG. He just doesn’t seem to understand we are not hunting through the bargain bucket anymore. I hope your post helps his understanding, but I think he is still in ‘James Collins land’ TBH.

That was my personal opinion based on CH past record of signiong tried and tested players that he knew but even he appears to have moved on as indeed I have.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
That was my personal opinion based on CH past record of signiong tried and tested players that he knew but even he appears to have moved on as indeed I have.

Welcome to the Prem BG! ;-)... and only 1 season late... well done! :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Even CH resigned Steve Sidwell, a tried and tested player, last season and the fact that he spent most of it injured is immaterial.

He didn't sign him last season though, he joined us back in 2015 when we were still a Championship team, played quite a few games, and scored some important goals too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even CH resigned Steve Sidwell, a tried and tested player, last season and the fact that he spent most of it injured is immaterial.

Probably for his experience, virtually none of the team had any. We don’t need old journeymen now we have experience at this level and the funds to buy quality younger players. Seemed a good move at the time but the injury put paid to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here