Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt - new signing

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Like people saying " Oh he hasnt even played a game yet and your saying his shit " what about everyone who is saying he is a good signing? Most people have seen him play once against us and he got sent off so who knows what sort of player is?

Well he's a young, energetic holding midfielder who likes to try and get box to box and take on the odd shot :thumbsup:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Good luck to the lad,once again Gus keeps us guessing on signings ,i wonder what striker he conjures up .

Lionel Messi, we can only but wish, even if we did people on here would still slag him off before he has even kicked a ball for us

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I see this as a good signing in principal provided he himself is good enough, which obvuously Gus thinks he is. It is obvious to anybody who has watched us since Navarro's injury that we need a holding midfielder to occupy that position while he is out injured. Kishishev will not play 90 mins of every game for the next 5 months so Dicker will be occupying the role with him during games probably coming on after 60 mins or starting and possibly Kishishev coming on. Sparrow will be back for Orient so we will have the attacking midfielder that we are missing all we need now is somebody to complement Murray and be able to play up front with him, if we need to go to 4-4-2.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yes as he could not cut it in the Championship.

Rubbish. He was offered a new contract at Scunny but turned it down.

Where do Scunny play? That's right, Gareth, the Championship (and have done for two seasons). To say he couldn't cut it is ridiculous.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
i d not think we will get a full picture of him until we hae atleast 4/5 games from him, he has had no pre-season don't forget

Four or five games is still far too soon in my humble opinion. It can take much longer than that to settle, get fit, get to know the team mates and so on.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Seemed to spend most of 1st half warming up in front of us. Looks quite short but couldnt tell a lot other than that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here