Liam Bridcutt - new signing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
Liam Bridcutt (born 8th April 1989) is a tough tackling defensive midfielder thats plays for the reserves. He is also occasionally used as a defender, but he is more suited to the Makalele role in front of the back four. He reads the game well and puts himself about, breaking down the opposition's play, he is also very comfortable on the ball and can start attacks after winning the ball. He is a direct product of the Chelsea Academy. He made the most appearances for the Under 18's team last season while also racking up appearances for the reserves.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All of BHAFC's recent signings have been based on " they might be good ( or crap ) " rather than they actually are good. This is why we are not a player this season. We are still very much 2nd and 3rd choice for most footballers out there, especially any players with any talent.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Young, cheap, brought through the ranks at the Premiership champions, only 5 month deal.

Good signing.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Young, cheap, brought through the ranks at the Premiership champions, only 5 month deal.

Good signing.

Couldn't agree more.

For all those slagging him off before he played, I wonder if they were slagging off our last Premiership reject (a certain Mr Bennett).

He has 5 months to play out of his skin and prove he is worth a further contract, after which Navarro will return from injury. Presumably he won't be too expensive (I don't understand how people can say he is 'free'), leaving us money to get in a striker and left winger.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
All of BHAFC's recent signings have been based on " they might be good ( or crap ) " rather than they actually are good. This is why we are not a player this season. We are still very much 2nd and 3rd choice for most footballers out there, especially any players with any talent.

You think that of Matt Sparrow, do you, Uncle S? Genuinely?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Exactly what we needed with Navarro out injured. Kish/Dicker/Batti were not adequate replacements for Nav. A natural DM who's young enough to get round the pitch and is technically good too.

I doubt he's here as back up. Probably first choice. Whether he goes straight in today will be interesting. I've got a feeling he will, replacing Smith, with Kish being pushed further forward.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Like people saying " Oh he hasnt even played a game yet and your saying his shit " what about everyone who is saying he is a good signing? Most people have seen him play once against us and he got sent off so who knows what sort of player is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports