Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt in Tesco's

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey Easy! I'd always figured you to be an enlightened, meterosexual man, not a sit-in-the-car-being-traditional-male-while-trouble-and-strife-does-the-1950s-housewife-thing-in-aforementioned-Tesco. Did you make her do the ironing when you got home?

She prefers it.
Otherwise I wear my iPod and walk round the store cackling inanely at my Frank Skinner podcasts. She finds me embarrassing.

Plus the shopping is invariably about £20-£30 more if I'm in there as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seen Gary Dicker in Brighton Marina ASDA. Nodded to him, he looked confused.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Saw him get into a very nice black Porsche in Next car park, that same afternoon. Was going to ask for a photo of him with my lad. Glad I didn't as his Mrs might have got the right hump!

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
She prefers it.
Otherwise I wear my iPod and walk round the store cackling inanely at my Frank Skinner podcasts. She finds me embarrassing.

Plus the shopping is invariably about £20-£30 more if I'm in there as well.

Nobody deserves to be subjected to Frank Skinner so in this instance the solitary confinement of the car is acceptable.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nobody deserves to be subjected to Frank Skinner so in this instance the solitary confinement of the car is acceptable.

How very DARE you.
"Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio" is the reason podcasts were invented. I think you will find this is FACT.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Anyone who lives in the great part of the World that is Shoreham Beach must have seen Charlie Oatway Jogging.

Literally around 5pm every day down harbour way and usually about 9.30am on a sat morning. Legend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here