Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt in Tesco's

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
Saw Liam Bridcutt in Tesco Holmbush on Saturday, he was errmming and arrrghing about getting a case of Fosters, kept putting it in the trolley then taking it out again...must have enjoyed the England game with a cheeky beer. Collared him at the check out and asked him for a picture with my girlfriends daughter, he obliged although I don't think his missus was happy when he got her to hold the trolley as well as their baby! Oops...top fella!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I just told Leicester they will have to top £2m to prise him from my grasp!

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
While he was errming and argghhing did some bloke dressed in claret and blue jump in and nick it off him

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Saw Liam Bridcutt in Tesco Holmbush on Saturday, he was errmming and arrrghing about getting a case of Fosters, kept putting it in the trolley then taking it out again...must have enjoyed the England game with a cheeky beer. Collared him at the check out and asked him for a picture with my girlfriends daughter, he obliged although I don't think his missus was happy when he got her to hold the trolley as well as their baby! Oops...top fella!

Whinging women. She should just be happy that's she's hooked a guy on £200k a year.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Damn. I was at Tesco Holmbush on Saturday, but I elected to stay in the car playing with my phone while she dashed round.

I have to say, it was particularly RAMMED at 3pm. Took me three circuits and an attempt at M&S to get parked.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I've seen Noone in Tesco about 4 times now. Must be a Group On thing in the first team squad.

D

Deleted member 18477

forsters you say? you should have pointed him towards something better than that shit in a can!

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Once saw Virgo in Hollingbury ASDA being told off by his other half

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Damn. I was at Tesco Holmbush on Saturday, but I elected to stay in the car playing with my phone while she dashed round.

I have to say, it was particularly RAMMED at 3pm. Took me three circuits and an attempt at M&S to get parked.

It's people parking in the m&s car park, but going to next

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
It's people parking in the m&s car park, but going to next

I thought it was mainly because M&S in now bigger but the carpark is smaller. Tried to go to Tescos last week (as much as I dislike the place), at 11:00 on a Mon morning and the carpark was rammed - and it's a huge carpark. On Fri tried to go to M&S, drove round for 20 mins before giving up. It's getting silly.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Blimey Easy! I'd always figured you to be an enlightened, meterosexual man, not a sit-in-the-car-being-traditional-male-while-trouble-and-strife-does-the-1950s-housewife-thing-in-aforementioned-Tesco. Did you make her do the ironing when you got home?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here