Liam Bridcutt Appreciation Society

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
This lad is different class. Premiership quality no doubt at all.

D

Deleted member 18477

He's amazing! Shame about that 'flapper' we have in goal.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bridcutt for England

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
the lad will go along way , hope we can hold on to him

Devilshaircut01

Jul 15, 2011
My first ever Brighton game today (not a Brighton fan) and this lad stuck out like a sore thumb, looks cool and calm on the ball. Nice tidy passer and strong in the tackle. I look forward to seeing more of him this season.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Some of the tackles he produced today were different class. Tie this man down to a lengthy contract.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
what a sublime player, my first visit to Amex today and he was absolutely outstanding. fans might be disappointed but Blackpool were a big strong team and will definitely do well this season, Phillips was class and would have been a fantastic signing for us. Only complaint is that we defended to deep once we went 2-0 up and I am not sure about Ankegren. loved my day and will go back to Abu Dhabi with some fantastic memories from today.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I thought Calderon was our MOM today, but Bridcutt is by far our best player. I would say he is the best midfielder I have ever seen play for the club and I have beet a fan since 1987.

He is Premiership class no doubt, and lets hope he wants to stay with the club, as I have a feeling he will be a target for numerous Premiership clubs.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Bridcutt was perhaps in the shadow of Elliot Bennett last season.

However, it appears to me that he is gradually upping his game and will, I am certain, become even more influential than EB probably by the end of the season.

He is so good that, agreed, we really do need to tie him down quickly.

Top marks again for his performance today.

Well done Liam !

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
what a sublime player, my first visit to Amex today and he was absolutely outstanding. fans might be disappointed but Blackpool were a big strong team and will definitely do well this season, Phillips was class and would have been a fantastic signing for us. Only complaint is that we defended to deep once we went 2-0 up and I am not sure about Ankegren. loved my day and will go back to Abu Dhabi with some fantastic memories from today.

Just wanted to add that the fans were fantastic. Brilliant, Brilliant atmosphere.

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
My favourite Albion Player (was great last season too). He oozes class. Bosses the midfield and his distribution is excellent.

In contrast Dicker was very poor today.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Bridcutt has very quickly developed into a seriously good player. All credit to Lord Gus for spotting & nurturing his ability.

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
have to agree.. bridcutt was imense.. what a player.. tackles he made were out of this world.. for me mom and I am fast becoming a massive fan of his.. he can do no wrong in my eyes.. having said that I thought Vincelot & dicker both had great games.. its a shame we lost the two goal lead but tbh I just loved seeing an albion team with so much class.. loving it aboslutely loving it.. oh and Noone is my hero.. he has magic feet.. should be a fun fun fun season

Jameson

Bridcutt was my man of the match today, I thought he was outstanding. Calde is immense. Both top class/flair today. Shame about the final score but 10/12 is beyond my widest dreams. I can't wait for Tuesday and Saturday :)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bridcutt has very quickly developed into a seriously good player. All credit to Lord Gus for spotting & nurturing his ability.

I think your right,at first i thought he was ok but he has just got better and better.I think he feels very comfortable playing for us.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Bridcutt is a very high quality player his determination and ability to win the ball is impressive his skill and vision when he's on the ball is incredible too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports