Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Miserable git. Is there ANYONE you would have. Come on put a name down instead of saying NO to everyone.

He'll say OGJ, despite declaring that he didn't want him due to his lack of Championship experience when OGJ was first touted

i want Oscar Garcia Junyent

Kapow!!!

That's shut Sergie up :smile:

Good work Mark.

Er not sure he did. But thanks for the nice smiley.

:smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Er not sure he did. But thanks for the nice smiley.

:smile:

Come on man. You put him on the spot and he came back and NAMED his man. At the moment I don't see how you can come back from this. 1-0 to Mark I say.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whats wrong with Shoreham

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Come on man. You put him on the spot and he came back and NAMED his man. At the moment I don't see how you can come back from this. 1-0 to Mark I say.

Its always been about you and Mark hasn't it. I always knew it would come down to this, ever since that dinner when he laughed at your silly pathetic jokes. You could never shut up about him getting that nice coffee for the office, him buying you that secret santa (that was way over the stated £5 by the way), him driving you home in that new car of his becuase you had been 'working late' or the way Mark and you swap funny emails. Well fine. He can have you for all i care. Let him deal with your mood swings at the games and your tantrums when you cant find matching socks.

Oh and by the way; that isn't normal, it isn't average size and i never enjoyed 'that'.

I am off and i am taking the dog.

:flounce:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Given how our summer has worked out so far, it's more likely to be Ian Brady.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Everything is utterly perfect with this but he still has a year left on his arsenal contract. I'd love it.

Me too. Let's hope it happens.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If we can't appoint OGJ on an interim basis due to Gus' impending (couldn't resist!) hearing, then Liam Brady would be a great choice for Interim Manager. He has the experience PB mentioned, and he loves the club. Makes a lot of sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports