Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Brady

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has he not said that he i going to leave Arsenal and it has been suggested that he may bein charge of thge new academy in which case making him gthe interim manager would make sense.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
i am sorry everyone

I like you Mark, especially your Tweets, but sometimes mate you do open yourself up to a little, incey, wincey bit of stick...

Don't take it to heart though, just don't be surprised if someone says you're talking b0110cks every now and then...It's been the story of my life!

Oh and you're wrong about Brady...He will be awsome as interim manager and would get in loads of FLAIR Arsenal youngsters...Not the 5hit ones like Graham Barrett!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I like you Mark, especially your Tweets, but sometimes mate you do open yourself up to a little, incey, wincey bit of stick...

Don't take it to heart though, just don't be surprised if someone says you're talking b0110cks every now and then...It's been the story of my life!

Oh and you're wrong about Brady...He will be awsome as interim manager and would get in loads of FLAIR Arsenal youngsters...Not the 5hit ones like Graham Barrett!
okay mate

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

this
Liam Brady would be a good solid appointment as interim then as youth manager
it remains to be seem who will be first team manager

you get stick on the internet MARK especially on here don't take it to heart mate
you ought to think yourself lucky you don't have lots of cats ................................................or do you :lolol:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
this
Liam Brady would be a good solid appointment as interim then as youth manager
it remains to be seem who will be first team manager

you get stick on the internet MARK especially on here don't take it to heart mate
you ought to think yourself lucky you don't have lots of cats ................................................or do you :lolol:
okay mate i will try not to

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
tanno was back at pre season training today and here is a photo from the website today taricco-watches229-879688_478x359.jpg

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i am sorry everyone

Don't about worry it Mark, you've no need to say sorry buddy. You keep posting what you like, that's what this forum is all about.

I think we'll all be pleased once we actually have a new manager (interim or permanent) in place and can start to feel positive about the new season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here