Liam Brady

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It would make a nice change for Mr Szczepanik to get something right.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Miserable git. Is there ANYONE you would have. Come on put a name down instead of saying NO to everyone.

He'll say OGJ, despite declaring that he didn't want him due to his lack of Championship experience when OGJ was first touted

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
dont care dont want him

I can only assume that you were not alive/a Brighton fan when he had the thankless task of managing us last?

I am not totally convinced I'd want him as a full time manager but as an interim one or head of the academy would be absolutely fine

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd love Liam to come back here. We owe him a lot.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
fantastic if true, can bring in some of that brilliant Irish flair.....theres eeemmm...that bloke, eerrrrmmm, whats his name................nope theres none.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What has he got wrong?

If the search worked properly I'd look it up. I have nothing against the bloke and I don't know him but everything that I've seen that has been credited to him in the last couple of weeks has been completely wrong.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I've got a lot of time for Brady, and would be very complacent with him as interim, possibly as full time permanent manager too.

Not sure I would want him permanently. He'd be a cracking interim appointment and a good number 2 to OGJ if required. I'd then love him to run our academy.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
This makes good sense, comes in as interim, Oscar takes over in 3 weeks, Liam goes and heads up the academy.

Everything is right with this!

YES PLEASE!

There has been an awful lot of utter tosh (to put it mildly) written on NSC recently, but I don't care if this is just fanciful thinking - it would be absolutely Googling PERFECT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports