empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
read the web site,pay on the day will be avaliable

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Looks like we have the whole of the East Stand as they are moving all Orient STH's to other stands. I would imagine the only limit on tickets available on the day would be the remaining capacity of the stand!

Shouldn't be a problem getting them on the day I wouldn't have thought.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
if it is pay on the day and there is a resonable/good chance of tickets i'll be there. got to go down to chichester on sunday so if i go a day earlier, i'm halfway there! :thumbsup:

alternatively - anyone from Bristol driving down to london?!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I am coming down from Newcastle. It would be a pretty long and costly way to come down and then not get a ticket if we sell out the pay on the day tickets before I get there.

You'll be able to get in. Barry Hearne would sell his granny for a pound, so he's not going to miss the opportunity to take a couple of quid off you.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Orient only got 3,300 last night for Peterborough at home. 600 were away fans. That only leaves 2,700 home fans.

It could end up with more Brighton fans there on Saturday than Orient ones!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Leyton Orient | Tickets | Home Tickets | Home Tickets | East Stand Given To Brighton For Saturdays Game

According to the Orient official site we have been given the whole East Stand which seats 3636 fans so I’d be surprised if there are no tickets available on the day.
I have emailed the women in charge of ticketing to see if the remainder of tickets not sold in advance will go on general sale on the day… I await her response.

This is the response I received form the lady in charge of ticketing at Orient;

Richard,
We have today released an additional 400 tickets to Brighton for sale at the Withdean. You will need to check with Brighton as to their policy on selling these extra tickets.
A decision will be made subject to sales on whether we operate any cash turnstiles on Saturday and this will be made nearer to the day.
I hope this helps
Please feel free to email Friday for a more up to date message
Kind regards
Lindsey

Mar 10, 2006
Bloody hell this could turn out to be a be great day. Let's get as many as we can along to this and outnumber the O's and cheer the boys on to 3 valuable points.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I am coming down from Newcastle. It would be a pretty long and costly way to come down and then not get a ticket if we sell out the pay on the day tickets before I get there.

Could you not sign up to be a White member and get a ticket at same time? Not sure what the rules are on that tho?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Could you not sign up to be a White member and get a ticket at same time? Not sure what the rules are on that tho?

I was thinking of doing that but I'm not in Brighton so I'm guessing you have to send in white membership forms etc and there wouldn't be enough time at this stage of the week.

If there is pay on the gate though, seeing as I'm based in London, I will make sure I get there early for the tickets!

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I just got my tickets for the match but two of my mates might get theirs on the day, the woman i spoke to said it will be pay on the day aswell though! So if your gonna buy on the day just get there early I guess! Should be a wicked day out can't wait! :bounce:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Only problem is, if you get there early to get the tickets, what the hell ELSE is there to do round that neck of the woods?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
How much will tickets cost at the ground???

i've got mine but a couple of mates aint.

COME ON BOYS LETS SHOW THE WORLD WE R BEST AWAY FANS...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How much will tickets cost at the ground???

i've got mine but a couple of mates aint.

COME ON BOYS LETS SHOW THE WORLD WE R BEST AWAY FANS...

Doesn't say it will cost any more. £20 adults, £13 concessions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here