leyton orient tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ryans father

Jul 19, 2005
East Sheen SW14
Spoke to the ticket office about more Leyton orient tickets. We have sold out but they may request more if their is enough interest. if anyone still wants to go call paul in the ticket office and we may get some more.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm hoping they give us another 500 tickets as pay on gate...... pleeeease!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just bought one from the ticket office and he said still some left and possibly some pay on the day.

Can't wait to see how the new players (even manager) look, lets sell it out.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Are you going?

I really want to but i'm not a white member so am hoping to pay on the gate!

Hopefully Orient's people will realise the interest and sell some on the day...i hope!

Are you heading up?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The phone meesage said they are sold out, but if you press 5 and speak to the staff they have tickets left, he definatly said some MAY be avalible on the day, I would imgaine at a higher price, I paid £22 with the added booking fee. But they are now in the capible hands of Royal Mail heading across town via Gatwick I asume.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
yes have already got tkts for home end...

I may do the same, I cant see there being any bother unless ofcourse we win 5-0 and i cant contain my excitment!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Bollocks, I am not a white member and as I would be coming down from Newcastle for the day I don't think I can risk hoping that there are tickets on the gate.

:censored: angry now! I got myself quite up for going.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Bollocks, I am not a white member and as I would be coming down from Newcastle for the day I don't think I can risk hoping that there are tickets on the gate.

:censored: angry now! I got myself quite up for going.

Maybe you could ask someone to get one for you, then meet them at the game? I think i'm going to risk it and pay on the day, then again i'm only around 10 miles away.

Best of luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports