Lewis Hamilton turned away from Wimbledon.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am suggesting that even £19m doesnt put him in the wealthy privileged class he still asks all his old managers to enter the ballot and if succesful he pays for the ticket and gives us a financial reward.

But you've given us an example where those rich enough, can simply buy a ticket (within a package deal). Your fabulously wealthy ex-boss could just buy one if he wanted.

Or he could try to get one via a snide, completely against the rules fashion - turning his ex-employees into touts.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Trevor McDonald is to all intents and purposes white.
He would be described by a black person as a coconut.
Brown on the outside.White on the inside.
He is part of the establishment and a very wealthy man.
He is also getting on a bit and hardly likely to rock the boat.
Hamilton is young,black and feisty.A different animal completely.

Very odd post :dunce:
You do realise that Lewis Hamilton is mixed race, his mother is white.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
or a pathetic lack of class from a multi-millionaire sports personality? Smacks of 'Do you know who I am' to me.

The interviews I've seen with him have shown him to have about as much personality as a snail shit.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Brits are so good at being told what to do that most have turned into sheep.
Grow a backbone Britain.
Start going against the grain.
Stop marching blindly to the tune of the rich just because they throw you a bone now and again.
You are a laughing stock!

Says the person currently living in ......... SPAIN !!!! :wanker:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But you've given us an example where those rich enough, can simply buy a ticket (within a package deal). Your fabulously wealthy ex-boss could just buy one if he wanted.

Or he could try to get one via a snide, completely against the rules fashion - turning his ex-employees into touts.

You missed the point he cannot even with his money just apply and buy a ticket other than through a package (posh touting) scheme. His answer is why give the money to a corporate company , he would rather give it to those who helped make him rich. So much so that when he sold up he told my wife and I if we wanted another pub he would buy it for us and we repay him on a low rate morgage. He did this for about 4 ex Managers.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Delighted to see a dress code being enforced. I love it when people are asked to dress to a certain standard. Also love the fact that Wimbledon sticks to its all white clothing rule. Long may it continue. It's what makes it beautifully unique and British.

And no advertising hoardings around the courts.

I used to think that the white clothing rule was a bit rubbish, but when they wore what they wanted to for the Olympics it just didn't look right. So yes, I agree.

As for Hamiltons - they are both CJTCs.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
1901 has a dress code. The army has one.......nudist beaches have one....most work places also ......LH was badly advised.IMO

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah old Becks was class when he f......d the kids nanny.

Yeah because no other man has ever been unfaithful, ever.

And I'm sure you know what was going on in his marriage to be able to judge him like that.

Did Becks actually do this? I always assumed it was tabloid bollocks..!?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Yeah because no other man has ever been unfaithful, ever.

And I'm sure you know what was going on in his marriage to be able to judge him like that.

Rebecca Loos spanked off a pig on reality TV. I bet she was up for anything.

As for Hamilton, I'm sure he gets camper in every photo I see him in. He will be pictured driving a pink car with a helmet in a rainbow livery if he carries on at this rate.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
It is important to adhere to a dress code......brownshirt........blackshirt.............
All of the best Fascist regimes have had a dress code.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Rebecca Loos spanked off a pig on reality TV. I bet she was up for anything.

As for Hamilton, I'm sure he gets camper in every photo I see him in. He will be pictured driving a pink car with a helmet in a rainbow livery if he carries on at this rate.

So if Hamilton is Gay or Bi you have a problem with that?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
1901 has a dress code. The army has one.......nudist beaches have one....most work places also ......LH was badly advised.IMO

This, although rather than badly advised it's possible he was either too dumb to read the ticket, or so arrogant that he thought it wouldn't apply to him. I suspect it's the latter.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You missed the point he cannot even with his money just apply and buy a ticket other than through a package (posh touting) scheme. His answer is why give the money to a corporate company , he would rather give it to those who helped make him rich. So much so that when he sold up he told my wife and I if we wanted another pub he would buy it for us and we repay him on a low rate morgage. He did this for about 4 ex Managers.

I didn't miss anything thanks. You claimed you had to be posh, and that even your wealthy mate can't just buy his way in - then gave an example where he can do exactly that.

And asking a load of ex employees to all enter the ballot on his behalf, then buying them from any lucky winner at a premium is very obviously snide and very obviously against the rules. I hope one of you wins, takes his cash, then he gets turned away at the gate for using someone else's tickets.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I can't believe for one moment that Hamilton's management (or Hamilton himself) didn't read the stipulations on the Royal Box invite. I think he got exactly the result he was hoping for - and watching the tennis was never part of it.

This

Behind the wheel of a car the man is frighteningly quick and to be admired, out of the car he appears to be a bit "young".

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
It is important to adhere to a dress code......brownshirt........blackshirt.............
All of the best Fascist regimes have had a dress code.

So did the armies that defeated the fascists regimes in the 1940s.....

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
So if Hamilton is Gay or Bi you have a problem with that?

Absolutely. I'd smash my TV up, write an angry worded letter to my MP as well as phoning up Talksport to partake in the inevitable 'who drives best white van drivers or gay men' phone in.

Of course I wouldn't have an issue if he were to be gay. I suspect there are numerous macho sponsors who would do which is why the issue would never be bought up.

My wife goes in to the Public Ballot every year along with her friend. They have been lucky enough to get tickets on a few occasions, including the Mens Final 2008 (Federer v Nadal epic)

By applying for someone else YOU are effectively taking the opportunity of real Tennis fans not getting in and are breaking the law.

I hope you're proud of yourself, you are no better than a Spiv Tout.

For shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports