Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets laugh at the FRENCH

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yeah but all their great-great-great-great grandmothers f***ed a ******, ho, ho, yeah, and they had a half-****** kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause them, they're part eggplant.

I am a short Angus Deayton so when I say this is true, you can be sure of it. "It's true."

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Strike said:
Well done Italy for winning the World Cup you did me proud, seeing the froggys Barthez, Henry looking down, and some players in tears made me laugh. Well done Germany for hosting a wonderful tournament, shame about some of the players spoiling it.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

P.S Surprised no one did a thread about this so far.
I'd forgotten about your attitudes towards the French because your mother had a bad holiday there once. :glare:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I am pleased that Italy won, for lots of reasons, but I dont feel like taking the piss out of a French team that has won two major tournaments in 8 years, and narrowly lost out on a third, beating Brazil along the way.

And what have England achieved in the last 8 years?

Bugger all, save for humiliating Germany at their place!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Lokki 7 said:
I'm glad Italy won because it stopped any darkies from lifting the cup.

Too right but that said there were too many 'Johnny Foreigner's' in the Italian team. I expecially did not like the bloke who liked Burt Lancaster's sidekick in the Crimson Pirate nor the geezer who had his hair cut off.

Last edited:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
It was brilliant last night down Soho. Absolutely mental. Even better seeing a few Frenchies crying into their onion soup.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
f*** sake, what is so many people's problem with the French and their national team losing the World Cup FINAL?

For all the people who find it funny that they lost, do they know why? Do they all only eat Onion Soup? Are they obsessed with garlic and perfume and go ho-he-ho-he-ho, shrugging their shoulders all the time? I am very interested to what makes a xenophobe's brain tick (assuming they have one) on this matter. Go on, do tell, I am genuinely interested.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
Do they all only eat Onion Soup? Are they obsessed with garlic and perfume and go ho-he-ho-he-ho, shrugging their shoulders all the time?

Well actually my mate Jean-Paul, I think you've met him, wears a black and white stripey jumper and a beret and rides a push bike? No? Anyway, he does all those things.

And his missus has got hairy pits and when I go round his house he charges me if I use his toilet roll.

And he is always going on strike.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Large One said:
f*** sake, what is so many people's problem with the French and their national team losing the World Cup FINAL?

For all the people who find it funny that they lost, do they know why? Do they all only eat Onion Soup? Are they obsessed with garlic and perfume and go ho-he-ho-he-ho, shrugging their shoulders all the time? I am very interested to what makes a xenophobe's brain tick (assuming they have one) on this matter. Go on, do tell, I am genuinely interested.

Typical English moaning mentality - and they wonder why the rest of the world call them whinging poms!! :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well actually my mate Jean-Paul, I think you've met him, wears a black and white stripey jumper and a beret and rides a push bike? No? Anyway, he does all those things.

And his missus has got hairy pits and when I go round his house he charges me if I use his toilet roll.

I bet his lorry is blocking your front door as well.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Large One said:
No they don't. That's just Australians.

Got over bodyline yet? :p

:p

I'm too young for bodyline...ask my Dad - he'll set you straight as of course he knows the truth (as any Australina does) ;) :blush:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tedebear said:
Typical English moaning mentality - and they wonder why the rest of the world call them whinging poms!! :lol:

You make me laugh ! You ex crims call us moaners but having worked for a large Antipodean Company (in the face of some stiff opposition the worst I have ever worked for) plus plenty of cotractors from that part of the world I can tell you that if you hear an Australasian accent tat isn't complaining its almost certainly a New Zealander !

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
bhaexpress said:
You make me laugh ! You ex crims call us moaners but having worked for a large Antipodean Company (in the face of some stiff opposition the worst I have ever worked for) plus plenty of cotractors from that part of the world I can tell you that if you hear an Australasian accent tat isn't complaining its almost certainly a New Zealander !

:lol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

is that why Charles isn't too keen on the place? :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here