Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets laugh at the FRENCH

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Well done Italy for winning the World Cup you did me proud, seeing the froggys Barthez, Henry looking down, and some players in tears made me laugh. Well done Germany for hosting a wonderful tournament, shame about some of the players spoiling it.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

P.S Surprised no one did a thread about this so far.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They got further than England, they managed to actually beat Portugal, plus Spain and Brazil to boot. Oh, and they've won a couple of tournaments in the last decade.

If you wish to take the piss I would have thought Zidane is a better target than the French team.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Strike said:
P.S Surprised no one did a thread about this so far.
I would have done, had I been xenophobic and a bit odd.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pavilionaire said:
They got further than England, they managed to actually beat Portugal, plus Spain and Brazil to boot. Oh, and they've won a couple of tournaments in the last decade.

If you wish to take the piss I would have thought Zidane is a better target than the French team.
But he can claim to be the greatest player of his generation and one of the greatest of all time, no English player EVER has been as good as him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes let's laugh at their success shall we

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Pavilionaire said:

I have seen similar threads when the USA team failed in like basketball, and they are a lot better at us in basketball. Just a bit of fun, provided you don't go too far.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Strike, the joke - if there is one - is the English team and our clown of a (now thankfully ex) manager.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Those cheese eating surrender monkeys certainly are quite the laughing stock aren't they Charlie!

Ho ho ho.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
I'm glad Italy won because it stopped any darkies from lifting the cup.

Yeah but all their great-great-great-great grandmothers f***ed a ******, ho, ho, yeah, and they had a half-****** kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause them, they're part eggplant.

Silent Bob said:
But he can claim to be the greatest player of his generation and one of the greatest of all time, no English player EVER has been as good as him.

I'll go along with the greatest player of his generation, but I can think of plenty of English players arguably as good in generations before him. Off the top of my head I can think of Matthews & Finney, Greaves Banks Moore & Charlton.

Silent Bob said:

I'll go along with the greatest player of his generation, but I can think of plenty of English players arguably as good in generations before him. Off the top of my head I can think of Matthews & Finney, Greaves Banks Moore & Charlton.

Mind you, that says something about the state of English football in the last generation!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here