Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lets hope these results don't keep papering over the cracks.

Ince is keeping out Andrews, a player of plenty Prem experience - credit to Ince but we couldn't have dreamt of that depth until recently. Kemy cant get a game despite his Prem experience. Seriously, when have we had it better than this in recent years?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ince is keeping out Andrews, a player of plenty Prem experience - credit to Ince but we couldn't have dreamt of that depth until recently. Kemy cant get a game despite his Prem experience. Seriously, when have we had it better than this in recent years?

Ince isent necessarily keeping Andrews out...the latter was injured yesterday...and the 2 have played in the same side...as regards to Kemy..lets not go there

D

Deleted member 2719

I am not fishing at all... Obviosuly I am an arse as I disagree with your opinion.... Nice one, real smart comeback

I kept my reply succinct because i really could not be bothered to converse with you, by the way i must apologies for the arse comment.

When i say apologies, i mean sorry but your the first in nearly 10 years of posts that i have called an arse, well done.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Must be using heavy duty gaffer tape now

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I wonder if any of the "We're brilliant and Oscar is the best thing since Sliced Jesus" lickers come on and admit they were wrong.

Two very lucky wins against very poor sides shouldn't have covered up the dross we have played all season. Something needs to change ASAP.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Some of us agreed but the usual bobble hats and cheer leaders can't see things are wrong

No, No, he is the man to lead us forward with these attacking tactics. you are very wrong.

scoring more than 1 goal in a game once in 12 games (and losing that one) is the way forward. - stick with the programme please. Its not his fault.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I wonder if any of the "We're brilliant and Oscar is the best thing since Sliced Jesus" lickers come on and admit they were wrong.

Two very lucky wins against very poor sides shouldn't have covered up the dross we have played all season. Something needs to change ASAP.

Would that be runaway-leaders, Leicester and, just below us, Leeds you're talking about? Or Second-placed Burnley? Or at Wigan or at Boro? Or destroying Blackburn?
Yeah, we're shit because of one half. Well done.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Yes. You're still wrong. And you're still an idiot/palace.

you want to accept watching this dross week in week out? I am obviously a Palace fan as I dare say something slightly critical of the team I have supported for 25 years. that's right.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Would that be runaway-leaders, Leicester and, just below us, Leeds you're talking about? Or Second-placed Burnley? Or at Wigan or at Boro? Or destroying Blackburn?

But it isn't one half is it? Look when the post started.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

I'm very proud to say I am a 'Oscar licker'

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea

Donaster and a Leeds side who were all over the place when we played them. I've been saying it needs changing for a while, I just don't post on here much. We've been very average all season bar 2-3 games. There have been people saying it won't work since the Newport game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here