Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get the Amex rocking tomorrow night

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
Yeah, and lose 3-0. Brilliant. Remind me, how many game have we lost at home ALL SEASON?

Have to agree with you. We must be very cautious tomorrow. Play a defensive system and try and tire them out and bring on Buckley and Lua Lua in the last third and try and pinch the one goal. Go toe to toe with them and we will come a cropper.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
You'll right, but the numbers abroad on Tuesday night will be tiny.
The real reasons:
1. Plenty of Albion's new fans don't want to attend when they expect a loss, like the 1,700 who didn't turn up for S'ton @ home. The opposite effect of reflected glory.
2. The recent draws & losses (when others like Reading, B'ham & B'pool are banging in goals), has taken the shine off & given an end of season feeling, with attention to giving it a new go in August & who will be buy in the Summer.

NOTHING, Nothing Can ever take the shine of this season. Wherever we finish. End of.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
NOTHING, Nothing Can ever take the shine of this season. Wherever we finish. End of.

Spot on. Been an absolutely SUPERB season. STILL not good enough? Go support Man United.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm very happy with the way this season has gone. Compared with the dark old days of Hereford and our struggles in Leagues 1 and 2 the football has been a joy to watch.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Blue and white scarves, flags, the lot! Everyone bring them tonight and generate a wall of noise, get behind the team and create one hell of an atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here