Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get the Amex rocking tomorrow night

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Absolutely buzzing for this one. We can't let the lads down. COME ON ALBION.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Absolutely gutted I can't attend tomorrow. Booked a holiday at the start of the season leaving tomorrow morning. This fixture was originally today but obviously moved although the club didn't say anything? :eek:

Nevertheless, passing my ticket on to a friend and will be listening keen on Seagulls player, first home game I've missed so expect the noise to be much louder than away games on there!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Remind me - how many home games since Christmas have we NOT scored in.
If you don't like it stay away - there are loads of people that would happily have your ticket.
Do you really think I'm goner take any notice of someone like you who can't take any criticism?my money is as good as yours so put a stinky sock in your mouth.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Do you really think I'm goner take any notice of someone like you who can't take any criticism?my money is as good as yours so put a stinky sock in your mouth.

If the team are so negative why have we been scoring in almost every home game since Christmas??
There is a difference between criticism and moaning constantly because the manager picks a team to get results rather than the team that you want.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Me and the nipper going, leaving work early and her first night game as she has no school the next day. We have got to win this one :)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Three words.

Game. f***ing. On.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
:Working tomorrow night :cry: Had to sell my ticket :cry: Hope the boy's can win it :ascarf: I'll be checking the score on My break. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here