Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's attack Palace

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Hi Paul
Good to see someone with a bit of intellect posting. Talking about Quantum Physics. What's your view on how galaxies are formed? Do you go with Peebles or Zel'dovich's theory?
Thanks in advance
Fazz 62

Good work Fazz, i hope i'm not going to have to give clues on anything you are working on.

Peebles (working under Robert Dicke in 1965) , amongst others investigated what is now known as 'Cosmic black body radiation'.

Zel'dovich on the other hand, and strangely, worked on a theory of what sort of term would need to be added for Goldstone boson fields in four dimensional Euclidean spacetime to make it possible to have topologically non trivial field configurations at which the action is stationary.

Of course these views eminate from a 10 year period (1963-1973) which have in sections been disproved.

It's a tad boring, but i hope i may have enhanced a thesis for you :thumbsup:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
To jog your memory...

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4FeiL5UppE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4FeiL5UppE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Looked like 1-1 in that video! I won't bother finding the 5 zip a few years ago at ours. You know it happened, and so do i!!
I do remember a good few years ago coming down to the Goldstone in a pre-season friendly and whooping you 5 zip, Bobby Bowry hat-trick, maybe?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Paul,

How's SJ's request for money from the supporters trust going?

Tim (15 .... and some!)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Looked like 1-1 in that video! I won't bother finding the 5 zip a few years ago at ours. You know it happened, and so do i!!
I do remember a good few years ago coming down to the Goldstone in a pre-season friendly and whooping you 5 zip, Bobby Bowry hat-trick, maybe?

Yeah, does look like 1-1 in that vid. Sadly, footage of the second-half goals have not been found, but tis not the point. Good to see some Brighton v Palace footage from back in the day. :clap:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Paul Skinback
Thanks so much for the PM

Private Message: Re: Great username
Yesterday, 20:49
Paul Skinback

Great username
Evening knobhead. Just thought i'd drop you a PM to congratulate you on your highly original username. I bet people pissed themselves when they saw that.

That is all.

Quite why you felt the need to PM that I don't know, and as for your username. It would have been hilarious when I was 10 !
It's nice to know Palace care so much, for a while I thought they were losing the hatred but the fact that they still come on here, talking shit inspires me.

Flicky_12

May 5, 2009
T Wells
My old man said to me Brighton were the team for me with a nick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone why dont palace f*** off home

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Paul Skinback
Thanks so much for the PM

Quite why you felt the need to PM that I don't know, and as for your username. It would have been hilarious when I was 10 !
It's nice to know Palace care so much, for a while I thought they were losing the hatred but the fact that they still come on here, talking shit inspires me.

I thought you might have had a bit more of a sense of humour than that, and i thought my username was a tad more original than yours.
I was talking quantum physics ealier but that's obviously not your thing, but do tell what is, i like to inspire! :shrug:

I don't mind if you read through some of the welcome messages i got (and funny PM's, especially over my username), after all, it's only banter, and like others, you are more than welcome to come to our 'Hol' site to air any views, just watch the langauge, our mods aren't as lenient as they are on here. :wave:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Hi Paul,

How's SJ's request for money from the supporters trust going?

Tim (15 .... and some!)

Struggling i would imagine! Like most supporters i'll probably only take an interest if and when things turn ugly instead of slightly worrying.

I bet in a million years you never thought someone would come along and shed the best part of £90M on your club, something we can only hope for!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Now that you miserable lot are not allowed to post racist, homophobic, anti semitic views, are your verbal attacks on my Championship side going to escalate. I hope so, i've missed the banter :salute:

At least we don't have to watch our language on here, it's like being in Sunday school on the BBS.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
At least we don't have to watch our language on here, it's like being in Sunday school on the BBS.

The BBS is for bores, The Hol on the other hand has a fair bit of banter and doesn't take itself too seriously, although the 'Come And Have A Go' (CAHAG) section gets a bit lively.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Good work Fazz, i hope i'm not going to have to give clues on anything you are working on.

Peebles (working under Robert Dicke in 1965) , amongst others investigated what is now known as 'Cosmic black body radiation'.

Zel'dovich on the other hand, and strangely, worked on a theory of what sort of term would need to be added for Goldstone boson fields in four dimensional Euclidean spacetime to make it possible to have topologically non trivial field configurations at which the action is stationary.

Of course these views eminate from a 10 year period (1963-1973) which have in sections been disproved.

It's a tad boring, but i hope i may have enhanced a thesis for you :thumbsup:

Thanks Paul
Good to find someone on the same wavelength as me posting on this site. Working at CERN currently. My days of writing thesis are now over ! Working on the project is great but my only concern is that there is a rumour going around that we will be going live sometime early December and that will mean me missing the home game against Colchester. :down:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Thanks Paul
Good to find someone on the same wavelength as me posting on this site. Working at CERN currently. My days of writing thesis are now over ! Working on the project is great but my only concern is that there is a rumour going around that we will be going live sometime early December and that will mean me missing the home game against Colchester. :down:

FAZZ, where have you been recently? I've missed you:down:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Thanks Paul

You working on the Hadron Collider program, seriously? If you are, in what capacity?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
You working on the Hadron Collider program, seriously? If you are, in what capacity?

Paul
Currently as a tour guide. If you get chance pay us a visit. Although individuals can only visit on Wednesday's and Saturday's. However, if you make yourself known to me, can add you to a group tour which run Monday's through Saturdays.
Let us know if your interested.
Fazz62

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Paul
Currently as a tour guide. If you get chance pay us a visit. Although individuals can only visit on Wednesday's and Saturday's. However, if you make yourself known to me, can add you to a group tour which run Monday's through Saturdays.
Let us know if your interested.
Fazz62

You never know, one day, cheers.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Palarse scum f*** off and go have a chat with Ron Noades.
He hates you even more than we do.
f*** your quantum physics
in fact f*** the whole of croydscum.(along with your sister,brother and mother who you f*** in turn)

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Palarse scum f*** off and go have a chat with Ron Noades.
He hates you even more than we do.
f*** your quantum physics
in fact f*** the whole of croydscum.(along with your sister,brother and mother who you f*** in turn)

Intimidated? Don't worry chavvy, have another bottle of White lightning and a funny cig. What's more, my mother is a shocker, I wouldn't give her one with yours!
PM me your address and i'll send you some more glue to sniff :shootself

Flicky_12

May 5, 2009
T Wells
My old man said to me Brighton were the team for me with a nick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone why dont palace f*** off home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here