Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's attack Palace

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Now that you miserable lot are not allowed to post racist, homophobic, anti semitic views, are your verbal attacks on my Championship side going to escalate. I hope so, i've missed the banter :salute:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I thought half term ended last week

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Now that you miserable lot are not allowed to post racist, homophobic, anti semitic views, are your verbal attacks on my Championship side going to escalate. I hope so, i've missed the banter :salute:

We can still tell you to f*** off infact it's the law

Last edited:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I thought half term ended last week

:shrug: I thought my school days ended 27 years ago. Shall i post an intelligent question for you you tax your brain then? How about Quantum Physics?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Perhaps you should post on a forum that appreciates your input!?

I do, ours. But you're missing the point. The clean up and clear out was totally predictable to be honest. From Pm's i get off BHA fans there are some good blokes on here, but i'm sure you're kind of heart (there's no blow a kiss smilie)

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I like Paul skinback, he seems quiet a nice bloke :smokin:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What's to hate? Thank you for Steve Coppell, Peter Taylor, Martin Hinshelwood, Calvin Andrew and Gary Borrowdale. All did sterling work for the Albion in recent years. :lolol:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
:shrug: I thought my school days ended 27 years ago. Shall i post an intelligent question for you you tax your brain then? How about Quantum Physics?

Hi Paul
Good to see someone with a bit of intellect posting. Talking about Quantum Physics. What's your view on how galaxies are formed? Do you go with Peebles or Zel'dovich's theory?
Thanks in advance
Fazz 62

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Have another go at that sentence, noddy :wanker:

Yeah, sometimes i type too fast, get carried away, and sometimes when things go over my head, i swerve questions too.

Just gone 11, got ya Horlicks and hot water bottle, you sound a tad grumpy!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
To jog your memory...

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4FeiL5UppE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4FeiL5UppE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here