Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lesley Ugochukwu signing for Chelsea

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I guess it does if they see this guy being the alternative to caceido. Here's hoping they do and that we helped increase the fee with some interest in him.

Would love them to hoover up a few more while they're at it and bloat the squad. Potch must be impressed with the strategy he's witnessing.
I reckon Poch will end up having a bridge burning presser, Conte style, before the end of the season. I'm sure he's already thinking of the pay off.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Winstanley knows our possible targets from when he was with us and that’s why they signed the Ecuadorean and Fofana who now will probably be left out in the wilderness. Once Winstanley’s list he stole from the Albions super computer evaporates he will be out of ideas and sacked.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Made up by the sad Chelsea fans. I am sure he was 100% not someone we were looking at.
I'm sure you're right. Even if we were looking at him he would be one of a list of 20?, 30? for that position (who knows).
Of course the club know to expect a certain attrition rate of clubs beating us to the punch.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
apparently our replacement if caicedo was to leave but he is signing for Chelsea
Let's just imagine he was the replacement we'd lined up.... Chelsea would have just messed up our replacement and torpedoed any hope of buying Caicedo.

What a blunder. Lol.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Posh Spice is a slapper,
She'll suck off me and you,
And when she's shagging Beckham,
She thinks of Ugochukwu

Easy :jester:
Have you been listening to The Strangles this afternoon? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here