Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Looked the business. Very strong, no slouch for a big lad, some nice little flicks, great defending, great movement for the goal. Can't wait to see him and Vicente on the same pitch. Potential to be the real deal. Now, how's negotiations going with that Dutch centre back??

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
SO strong on the ball, didn't care if he was free or had player(s) marking him. Didn't go down softly (like muzza used to), can only remember 2 chances he had on goal and both ended up in the net although 1 was offside. Looks very much the real deal to me.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The new Richie Barker.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
For some reason I turned to my Dad during the game and said "I can picture Ulloa wearing a some white flares"

Not sure why, but I think he could bust some moves at a discotheque.

On a side-note, what a debut he had considering the level of opposition and occasion

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Can only reiterate what's been said. Looked very strong, good touch and lay off and wanted the ball even in tight positions. Obviously no slouch with the head and if he can perform like that on a regular basis he should shine in our division.

I guess the real question is whether he is the man to unlock the CMS potential. Will Gus ever play them together up front? Can he help convert the undoubted energy and commitment of CMS into goals?

To really push on I personally think the final part of the jigsaw is a centre back with pace.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
And Gus took him off and played the Donkey that is McSmudger .that along with not playing kuscak cost us the game.Gus you are a ****

You can't resist can you? Ulloa was properly knackered - I take it you'd prefer him to have carried on and been injured instead?

Mutts Nuts it is you that's the **** I'm afraid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here