Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He was getting the better of defenders that play Champions League football.

I can not wait to see him in action against Championship defenders

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Thought he was very. very good today. Understand why he went off though, he looked knackered after he'd run his socks off. Personally I'd have replaced him with Orlandi and moved Barnes up front to hold the ball up.

Regarding his overall play, I think the OP is right. I don't want to get my hopes up too high but he could be everything we've been missing. Fingers crossed!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great all round player. Promising debut. The way he took on players and usually won is very good. Can keep the ball, hold it up, pass and move. Deserved his goal. The futures bright...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks a really good prospect but in program notes stop saying "project"

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
For a debut after not playing a competitive match for what 3 weeks, a month, I thought he was bloody brilliant, he can defend he can hold the ball up and can run at and around defenders and he loves to score, if there was ever an instant hero, it's him. Can't wait to see him v championships defenders.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
we havea striker at last not a forawrd not a attacker but a striker

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
awesome debut!

He looked tired before he went off & I'm sure I saw him signal the bench to go off just before he was subbed...

When he's fully fit... !!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The observers from Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: to suss us out for next week will have gone home worried.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Excellent player on today's outing.

Future looks good Brighton!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I love diVing headers. Awesome. Also liked how he kept asking for the ball even with the defender tight on him when we were going nowhere from the back. Like super Liam I think he's stronger than he looks -only he's a big unit and looks strong.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
His movement was excellent, everytime the ball was in a wide position he was looking to find half a yard of space. With the right service he will score a bucket load.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Held my head in my hands when he went off and CMS came on, PLAY THEM TOGETHER

Ulloa was knackered - he's hardly played this season and 90 minutes against Premiership opposition on his debut would have been a huge ask.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
He was very accomplished today in attack and defence. I'm sure he won even more headers in our box than the rest of the defence put together! Can hold the ball up, has an excellent touch and showed with his goal and the disallowed goal that he gets in the right positions.

Big thumbs up from me.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
looked like everything we have been missing up front, and he looked thrilled to score too!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
looked like everything we have been missing up front, and he looked thrilled to score too!

Yep agreed. Considering the opposition, he was outstanding & his threat in the air is going to convert draws into wins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here