Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just like Chris Holroyd? Lets be honest about it, the Spanish second tier isn't all that. He could turn out to be a mediocre league one striker.

Spanish second tier isn't a bad league, Villareal and a few other decent teams knocking about, and still kept the core of their squad.

He scored 7 goals in La liga in a relegated side, 2 of which were against Real Madrid and Valencia.

In total he has 39 goals in 64 starts, in the top 2 leagues in Spain, a much better record than Luciano Becchio before he came to England and at a better level.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I'm not saying he's shit, f***ing hell. I haven't even seen the bloke to even make that judgement but everyone is basically saying he's brilliant when the majority on here haven't actually seen the man play. All I'm saying is, he could turn out to be the next Fran which would be very very disturbing seen as though we're looking to reach the top tier of English football.

I've never said a player is shit without seeing them first and have always gone with whatever signings Gus has made but lets be honest, he has made some absolute pony signings over the 3 years.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Marc, Don't fight it, you can't win. I've been fighting it for ages but have now been bought to the error of my ways and have joined the good forces of NSC and left the dark side behind. It feels really good now and knowing people are on my side is like being born again. Don't fight it, come over and you'll feel at ease.

Just agree with everyone? :lolol:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Okay, I'll try!

Lets see how you get on, if you don't feel like you're fitting in then you can always leave, no pressure mate. I'm trying my best and like to think I've adapted quite well at the moment.

God bless you Marc.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
All I'm saying is, he could turn out to be the next Fran which would be very very disturbing seen as though we're looking to reach the top tier of English football.

Very very disturbing? Jeeze,it's only football!

BTW you're getting wound up because people are saying he's quality? I haven't got that impression from the thread, most don't really know.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You'd have to ban me to get rid of me :thumbsup:

Sorry Marc, you've taken my wording out of context. Never for one moment would I wish for you to be banned as you are one of us, loyal Brighton fan who goes under the name Poyet but was mealy stating you can turn back to the dark side which I wouldn't hold it against you.

May the lord be watching over you my dear boy.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The bloke is very decent, keen follower of Spanish football and seen him a few times on TV for Almeria in Laliga and the Segunda and he is very good especially at 2nd division level, in his last segunda campaigne ran havoc with most defences dominating physically and scoring bag fulls. A very decent signing if he can get his passport sorted. Though knowing our luck with strikers it will all fall through and we'll be back to square one! :lolol:

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Are you having a laugh????????????????

Check his wiki page out, not exactly a Chris Holroyd, Billy Painter!!!!!

F**k me some people!!

It doesn't really matter because the passport issue will stop him coming anyway although he scoring goals at about the same level as them ... lets hope its not all eggs in one basket scenario again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here