Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Tell you what, he has some out and out cvnts following him on twitter - real blood gangstas...

...and ting.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I can't believe all the arse-licking that's going on on this thread....

The guy was a knob, and it's more than likely that Knight can't read let alone post on the site that's been calling him a twat for the last few years.

:thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Even if it is the Poison Dwarf he should f**k off!

Players should never, ever insult fans who paid his wages like this knob did.

If it is the little shite then I hope one day he gets to play against us, but of course he will have a sudden injury then won't he.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
See, I don't really care. He was here to do a job and get paid for it. He did the job and when he stopped doing it he moved on. So, after he left us, he became no longer of any interest. It's nice to see former players doing well, but ultimately all this "I loved you" is bollocks - they liked us because it got them seen, and now they have followed the money. Many people move jobs then slag off their last place of work - why should footballers be different? Football is a business - we contract people to play for us, they kiss the badge then they are gone. My sleep is still uninterrupted by this. As long as we make enough money out of them to buy our next temporary goal scorer, I don't really give a toss. If Leon does well in Asia, then great. We don't exchange Christmas cards so it's not really important to me if he gets sent off playing for Wanghai Albion in the Daloon Spring Roll League, or whether he sorts his life and mind out and ends up being begged to go back to Chelsea and leads them to the next treble.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hampshire Seagulls said:
See, I don't really care. He was here to do a job and get paid for it. He did the job and when he stopped doing it he moved on. So, after he left us, he became no longer of any interest.

Well, as far as I can see, he stoppeddoing a job for us a long time before he was sold on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He seems to be heading towards Asia.

http://twitter.com/knightie82

I noticed that which is why, coupled with some NSC jiggery pokery, I think it might just be him.

Although his geography might be a tad out - it's Eastern Europe.

(Or this is quite an elaborate hoax - we'll see and I'll report back)

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
'Leon', you had a girlfriend in the crowd on that boiling hot away day at Oldham (opening day) when you were still yet to sign your contract offer.

What colour hair did she have? Who else (that you knew personally) was in the crowd behind the goal? What song did we serenade you with during your Albion career?

Eh? Eh?

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
'Leon', you had a girlfriend in the crowd on that boiling hot away day at Oldham (opening day) when you were still yet to sign your contract offer.

What colour hair did she have? Who else was in the crowd behind the goal? What song did we serenade you with during your Albion career?

Eh? Eh?

He's gone.... Just like his career :lolol:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
See, I don't really care. He was here to do a job and get paid for it. He did the job and when he stopped doing it he moved on. So, after he left us, he became no longer of any interest. It's nice to see former players doing well, but ultimately all this "I loved you" is bollocks - they liked us because it got them seen, and now they have followed the money. Many people move jobs then slag off their last place of work - why should footballers be different? Football is a business - we contract people to play for us, they kiss the badge then they are gone. My sleep is still uninterrupted by this. As long as we make enough money out of them to buy our next temporary goal scorer, I don't really give a toss. If Leon does well in Asia, then great. We don't exchange Christmas cards so it's not really important to me if he gets sent off playing for Wanghai Albion in the Daloon Spring Roll League, or whether he sorts his life and mind out and ends up being begged to go back to Chelsea and leads them to the next treble.

On the whole, I agree with you. I hate all the badge-kissing nonsense. But, in some instances I think it does apply. Are you honestly saying you don't get a bit of a warm feeling inside when you see Bobby score for Fulham? I know I do....

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
On the whole, I agree with you. I hate all the badge-kissing nonsense. But, in some instances I think it does apply. Are you honestly saying you don't get a bit of a warm feeling inside when you see Bobby score for Fulham? I know I do....

Absolutely agree with this.

The thing you have to remember is the effect that certain players are going to have on not just the supporters at the time of their stay, but the effect it could well have on their life. I know that had it not been for Bobby and the back to back promotions that occured at the very beginning of my Albion spectating 'career' if you will, I would never have become emotionally attached to the club, as I'm sure is the case for many others. The same way I'll always have a soft spot for the entire squad back then, for example when I did my work experience at the club last year, I was completely star struck when I met Danny Cullip and Charlie Oatway. Things like that are the best things about football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I noticed that which is why, coupled with some NSC jiggery pokery, I think it might just be him.

:thumbsup: Pls keep us posted...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford

Not really any more. He was a brilliant player for us, but he followed the better paid contracts. Granted, he didn't slag us off to the press when he left, but he did mention that he always wanted to play for Tottenham - so we were ultimately his stepping stone out of Bristol Rovers reserves. I don't look for his name unless it is in relation to the England team these days.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004

How have you discovered he's heading towards Eastern Europe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here