Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
whoever it is, they've pulled 241 posts and 10,792 views in one day! Is that an NSC record?

Oh, and we'll have your goals, just not your personality. Cheers mate.

Football fans have memories like Elephants.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If it really is Leon Knight then it is the best thing that has EVER happened. :lol:

Hilarious to see most of the hate and bile that comes up whenever his name is mentioned replaced with shameless arse licking.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If this is you Leon you totally blew it at The Albion. Towards the end you were activing like a petulant child on the pitch (I remember the McGhee handbag incident that was the beginning of the end and thought you were out of order) and it was clear that a group of players were a rotten core in the side that eventually went down, and you did nothing to look like you were pulling in the right direction.

After you left you said things about our club, fans, and players that were unforgivable, and I for one was glad to see it go wrong for you in the seasons since.

Fair play for coming on here, and guess it all water under the bridge now, I hope you get a decent job for your children, Ive had 2 kids since and there are more important things than football.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
If this is you Leon you totally blew it at The Albion. Towards the end you were activing like a petulant child on the pitch (I remember the McGhee handbag incident that was the beginning of the end and thought you were out of order) and it was clear that a group of players were a rotten core in the side that eventually went down, and you did nothing to look like you were pulling in the right direction.

After you left you said things about our club, fans, and players that were unforgivable, and I for one was glad to see it go wrong for you in the seasons since.

Fair play for coming on here, and guess it all water under the bridge now, I hope you get a decent job for your children, Ive had 2 kids since and there are more important things than football.

Wasn't his fault McGhee started playing him out of position though :shrug:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gav1901 said:
Wasn't his fault McGhee started playing him out of position though

Leon started upfront and played at least a third of a season there. He was found out, he wasn't trying and his heart was not in it. McGhee realised this and moved him elsewhere. Thankfully his replacement (Virgo) was up to the job and rescued us from relegation.

D

Deleted member 2719

Any more Ex - Albion want to start a thread on here please feel free.

I have never read so much of one thread before.:clap::clap:

Ps i can understand any frustration you may have had with Mc Ghee.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
To be fair, he is a mouthy fucker but he is nowhere near as bad as Joey Barton and he still gets through it all and still is playing at the top level. I think if Knight dropped the attitude and realised how important he is to certain teams with the ability he has then i'd deffinately have him back here. But would he ever think about coming back ?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Does this call for a 'would you welcome Leon back' poll?

I would suspect that the amount of people who will have switched there opinion from "not a cat's chance in hell" to something more positive based on a single one-sided NSC thread would be somewhat depressing!

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
To be fair, he is a mouthy fucker but he is nowhere near as bad as Joey Barton and he still gets through it all and still is playing at the top level. I think if Knight dropped the attitude and realised how important he is to certain teams with the ability he has then i'd deffinately have him back here. But would he ever think about coming back ?

I was kind of half hoping that, if this really is Leon posting, he was gauging the fans reactions to him with a view to returning.

Of course it's Gus he'd have to convice, not the fans. But anyway...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Gold. Obviously.

Not hypocrytical enough to want to bum up Leon after all the shit...

Top work though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here