Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon is now 100% Brighton.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Scotty M said:
i hate him, still an arrogant little tosser, but still has been one of our best players this season

you knob, whats wrong with a bit of arrogance it shows confidence which is surely a good thing. One of our best players full stop not just this season. You'll be sorry if he leaves at the end of the season for a club where the supporters appreciate his talent

Kev the Ape

Rookie said:
you knob, whats wrong with a bit of arrogance it shows confidence which is surely a good thing. One of our best players full stop not just this season. You'll be sorry if he leaves at the end of the season for a club where the supporters appreciate his talent

Well said that man, :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
Well said that man, :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bitter kev because i wont play you for a BURGESS HILL 7-a-side team on friday?

and as for what is wrong with arrogance, it leads to people thinking they are too good. it was leons arrogance coupled with an utterly shti ref that got him sent off at luton - bit like rooney. and according to most people on here he is an utter cock

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scotty M said:

and as for what is wrong with arrogance, it leads to people thinking they are too good. it was leons arrogance coupled with an utterly shti ref that got him sent off at luton - bit like rooney. and according to most people on here he is an utter cock

difference is leon learnt from it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
difference is leon learnt from it

which is why i said he has been one of our best players this season

Kev the Ape

Scotty M said:

I aint bitter about that not anymore, why don't you support the team and stop critcising the players!!! Thats my point.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
I aint bitter about that not anymore, why don't you support the team and stop critcising the players!!! Thats my point.

if saying that he has been one of our best players this season is criticism then i hate to think of what you would consider praise. something like 'leon has been so good i want to take him from behind' probably

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think Leon is a great player and a massive asset to our club - when he's trying.

However, that doesn't blind me from the fact that he is a bit jumped-up, likes to mix with the London Premiership party crowd, and through that has ideas above the station he has to date reached.

Leon should still be wanting to prove himself, and make himself a better player. But sometimes in the past he has behaved as if he's at the same rarefied level as some of his former Chelsea colleagues - he needed to realise he has fallen behind them, and get on with it.

I think he looks to have had all that said to him by McGhee over the summer and is knuckling down, to our benefit.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
There is a HUGE difference between not liking a players personality and not backing them in the stripes people! We are all allowed an opinion, whether or not it's deemed "right"or "wrong"

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
There is a HUGE difference between not liking a players personality and not backing them in the stripes people! We are all allowed an opinion, whether or not it's deemed "right"or "wrong"

i hate leons personality, doesnt mean im criticising him. why dont we just analy rape the players and be done with it:rolleyes:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
sounds good to me

certainly, especiallt if turiezno is involved:cool:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
i reckon mccammon is hung like a donkey

doesnt bear thinking about. nor does kuipers, cant beat a bit of marine

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i wouldnt consider it a decent job if there wasnt

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't think I've seen Leon dive this season.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dougdeep said:
I don't think I've seen Leon dive this season.

kazim richards seems to have that role

the only time i can recall is hull away, which wasnt such a dive, just making a meal out of something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here