Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon is now 100% Brighton.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Stupid thing to say I know, but for the first time since he came here I realy feel that Leon has come of age, and is now 100% Brighton player.

This year his attitude right from pre-season has been spot on. No more tantrums if played in a different position and totally committed to the cause.
McGhee has done a great job with him and Leon deserves all the praise he gets.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Think Leon has always been comitted to the club, he was just off form and was getting frustrated because of it. He has knuckled down and added a new dimension to his game and is now playing well and is reaping the rewards.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Couldn't agree more, i've still not been to a game yet this season due to work but everything i've been hearing about Leon has been positive this season.

:clap:

D

Deleted User X18H

Trigger said:
Couldn't agree more, i've still not been to a game yet this season due to work but everything i've been hearing about Leon has been positive this season.

:clap:
Wot you didn't make it Tuesday poor show.............unless of course that bird in Ladbrokes aksed you to apply some sort of ointment

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scarface said:
Think Leon has always been comitted to the club, he was just off form and was getting frustrated because of it. He has knuckled down and added a new dimension to his game and is now playing well and is reaping the rewards.

Or maybe brighton have just stopped hoofing it at his head?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Leon needs good service just like everyone else and this season more often than not he is getting it

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There's loyalty and loyalty. Anyone thinking Leon would opt to stay at Brighton if a Premiership club or 'big' Championship club showed serious interest is, I think, kidding themselves.

What he is doing is throwing himself wholeheartedly into the fray for the cause at the moment, and playing far better as a result. I'm not sure quite how grateful we should be for that - it's what he's paid to do - but it's certainly great to see.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Fourteenth Eye said:
I think like everyone else he is genuinely excited by the team at the mo

Yes, but you could sense a new devotion to BHA in the pre-season films he shot.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Tooting Gull said:
There's loyalty and loyalty. Anyone thinking Leon would opt to stay at Brighton if a Premiership club or 'big' Championship club showed serious interest is, I think, kidding themselves.

Just as Virgs did. That's the reality of football.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Hope he signs a new contract.It's due to run out next summer

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There is a lot more maturity about his interviews. (or else he's being given a good script)

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Uncle C said:
Stupid thing to say I know, but for the first time since he came here I realy feel that Leon has come of age, and is now 100% Brighton player.

This year his attitude right from pre-season has been spot on. No more tantrums if played in a different position and totally committed to the cause.
McGhee has done a great job with him and Leon deserves all the praise he gets.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hope so! I have got his match worn shirt signed by him framed taking pride of place in my front room!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i hate him, still an arrogant little tosser, but still has been one of our best players this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here