Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lenihan to Hull City

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Normally, one would expect a player to sign for a Premier League team over a Championship one without any hesitation. Brian is either a very tough negotiator or is genuinely agonising over which team to sign for. We must have made him a very attractive offer for him to delay signing for Hull for so long.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Normally, one would expect a player to sign for a Premier League team over a Championship one without any hesitation. Brian is either a very tough negotiator or is genuinely agonising over which team to sign for. We must have made him a very attractive offer for him to delay signing for Hull for so long.

I take this delay as a good sign but being realistic I'd still be surprised (but highly delighted) if he chose us.

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
I saw a range rover go up sackville road yesterday about 6pm with the number plate p5 Len could of been him who knows

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk

Hopefully you are right - but if Lenihan is that good a prospect then presumably he is being tracked by other clubs, and maybe he is stalling to see if any other interest emerges.

I don't know enough about him to decide if he would be a great signing and but given that a) we need to succession plan for a new generation of defenders and b) on the evidence of our recent signings, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I saw a range rover go up sackville road yesterday about 6pm with the number plate p5 Len could of been him who knows

Ah, exquisite use of the little know verb 'to of'

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
brian-poster.jpgI saw a Range Rover driving down the M11 yesterday with the number plate P3 NIS. Could have been anyone from Palace.

View attachment 58033

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Ah, exquisite use of the little known verb 'to of'

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For a young lad to take a bit of time to think about a big decision is one thing - but this is really going on too long. If he does come here, I hope he can make up his mind a lot quicker when the opposition's winger is bearing down on him at speed!

Could end up with both clubs thinking that if he ain't keen on coming here, we're not that keen on having him - and he spends another season playing for Cork.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here