Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lenihan to Hull City

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
fair enough - but it was widely reported he had a medical two days ago but whatever.....i am past caring.......i don't even know why i am posting on this thread now...... :shootself

Me neither to be honest.

Obviously it's great we are looking into the future but it's not going to be a signing that's going to massively effect us this season

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Me neither to be honest.

Obviously it's great we are looking into the future but it's not going to be a signing that's going to massively effect us this season

see you got me doing it again!! - I think he would be a good signing for us and us for him if he could take a slightly longer term view and see past the premiership and money. but he is a footballer so........no chance.

Didn't we have a similar situation with a young Scottish player a couple of years ago albeit competing with another Championship club in Yorkshire who he chose. I am sure someone will remind me of his name and what he is doing now.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
Didn't we have a similar situation with a young Scottish player a couple of years ago albeit competing with another Championship club in Yorkshire who he chose. I am sure someone will remind me of his name and what he is doing now.

Murray Wallace ?? Didn't he sign for Huddersfield ? or was it Burnley ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Still nothing... you'd have thought it would have been all completed by now. Perhaps Burnley HAVE poached him?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What's the rush , maybe his agent has advised him to wait till the end of the window just incase someone else jumps in with an improved offer

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Maybe he's turning the other way?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here