Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
For a bit of light relief, the Palace forum are incandescent with rage at the officials in their match against the vastly superior Liverpool.

Quite entertaining and just adds that bit of pleasure to the point we have earned today.

To be fair, that penalty was soft as shit.

To be even fairer - hahahaha

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Really?
Hes playing in the best Albion team ever. There’s pace , movement and intelligent players to play off.
Its just not there anymore.

EDIT I’m being thick!!!! I get what you’re saying now . Lol

Not just me then. Gross is being shown up by THE better players in the team. That's the only conclusion I can come up with.

He was the weak link. Nice turn though.

For a bit of light relief, the Palace forum are incandescent with rage at the officials in their match against the vastly superior Liverpool.

Quite entertaining and just adds that bit of pleasure to the point we have earned today.

Along with Clinton Morrison on Sky - very amusing to watch the numpty so upset.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just trying to escape a Leicester car park. Poor first half, but then battered them for half an hour after Lamptey and Welbeck came on.....fully deserved a point. Burn outstanding AGAIN.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
A decent away point… the fact that some of expected, and we all hoped , for more - just shows how far we have come.
I can remember going to Leicester and feeling very much the poor relation ..
o k we did not dominate for much of it but we can’t expect to play like Barcelona every week.
A blank week next week then it’s Tottenham in the cup …. Lovely!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Having just watched the Palarse - Liverpool match, Liverpool could really do with a Bissouma type player. Not sure what's happened to Fabinho - Liverpool were wide open in central midfield countless times - against PALARSE!

PS: Apols - wrong thread!

Klopp simply sets out that way in every game eg Albion @ Anfield. The FB’s always attacking, CB’s pushed up. Rolling the dice with attacking “rock and roll football”, more interested in goals scored than a clean sheet and the risks.

Guardiola or Tuchel always keep significant numbers of players back when winning, midfielders covering the defence.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Another hugely disappointing draw against a shit team that we should have put away comfortably. Every game is the same. We dropped 4 points against a shit, tired, out of form Chelsea team. We failed to punish Arsenal, Newcastle, Norwich, West Ham and numerous other sunday league teams. Might as well leave Potter and Reid in permanent self-isolation and get in someone who can coach the players to score now and again or who can buy a striker who scores.
So ****ing depressing week after week.

cheery chappy!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I still remember the first away game in the PL when Mahrez scored in the first few minutes and that donkey Maguire scored the second. We were an absolute embarrassment that game. So much so that the Leicester press suggested that was the worst performance they had EVER seen from a PL team.

How times change, halcyon days to be an Albion fan

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On the subject of Gross being in decline I would suggest it's more to do with the fact we move the ball so much quicker now and he needs to adjust to that....... He hasn't lost any pace has he :lol:

He can't play a quarter back role in this team. He isn't good enough for that.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Another hugely disappointing draw against a shit team that we should have put away comfortably. Every game is the same. We dropped 4 points against a shit, tired, out of form Chelsea team. We failed to punish Arsenal, Newcastle, Norwich, West Ham and numerous other sunday league teams. Might as well leave Potter and Reid in permanent self-isolation and get in someone who can coach the players to score now and again or who can buy a striker who scores.

🛎 end.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just trying to escape a Leicester car park. Poor first half, but then battered them for half an hour after Lamptey and Welbeck came on.....fully deserved a point. Burn outstanding AGAIN.

Didn’t think Burn was great on TV - but better than Webbo who was really careless.

Safe journey home

el punal

Has someone nicked your “The End Of The World Is Nigh” sandwich board?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I still remember the first away game in the PL when Mahrez scored in the first few minutes and that donkey Maguire scored the second. We were an absolute embarrassment that game. So much so that the Leicester press suggested that was the worst performance they had EVER seen from a PL team.

How times change, halcyon days to be an Albion fan

They have, I was at that one and it was poor, but that start was not helped by Murphy, Sutherland and Ryan.

The other huge difference is 4-5 years to build a team, at that point we were just starting. We now have Sanchez, Cucurella and Trossard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here