Left Handers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I write left handed but do everything else right handed. (I can also write right handed, but not as well as with my left hand)

Actually, now I feel a bit of a fraud posting on this thread. :(

It's ok.

Writing is the ultimate test of handedness.

Welcome to the brotherhood :D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Write left handed, throw underarm left handed but do everything else right handed.
Best left foot this side of Steve Staunton.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Me too.

Living in a right-handed world has never been a problem for me.Just occasionally the odd door is a bit awkward-stuff like that but mostly it's fine.

Us left handers' IQ is known to be sky high too of course!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
left, left, left siders!!!:bigwave:

play golf (badly) right, cricket right, scissors both, tennis left........Everything else cant be arsed to list.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bloody hate bowling to lefty's in cricket!

Scum! :laugh:

No Problemo ! come around the wicket and give him leg cutters and off cutters.... give them mostly the off cutter which has them reaching out to drive, then, slip in a leg cutter for an LBW or bowled through the gate.

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
& another left hooker... similar to a lot of you - play golf right handed (which explains why I play so badly - ask Forum Way).....

My Grandad & mum are also lefties...

Apparently in Russia (in the ol' days of old) if you were left handed, you were forced to be right handed - commy basterds !!! & todays interesting fact :dunce:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Stupid Right handers trying to make a thread. Pfft, they don't understand bless them.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Was left handed but my teacher made me to write with my right hand in year 2, but I throw with my left hand and unfortunately write with the right hand.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Was left handed but my teacher made me to write with my right hand in year 2, but I throw with my left hand and unfortunately write with the right hand.

Criminal, shows the extent of prejudice against the left hander.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

I was also made to write with my right hand, however as my son is left handed and to show solidarity I re-taught myself to write left handed (slightly slower but much neater). Can play darts left handed and just as good at cricket left handed as right ... mind you that's not saying much

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
scientifically proven by experts to have superior hand-eye coordination dontcha know!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
In year 11 I went through a faze where I decided I wanted to be left handed!

I started by doing scrap work left handed, but in the end did it in lessons too. I can remember how pissed of my teacher was with me when I did it for one of my essays in English:laugh:

Anyway never did manage to grasp it, so am still right handed:angry:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
In year 11 I went through a faze where I decided I wanted to be left handed!

I started by doing scrap work left handed, but in the end did it in lessons too. I can remember how pissed of my teacher was with me when I did it for one of my essays in English:laugh:

Anyway never did manage to grasp it, so am still right handed:angry:

Hearing what teacher you had for English I do not know why you didn't stay behind at the end and WHIP your cock out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports