Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left back needed...... ASAP

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So it looks like we could have , in time for next Saturday - 3 LB choices again.
Bong is back in training on Sunday. Rosenior is already back training.
Calde obviously looks to be pencilled in for Hull. So perhaps the answer to this very long thread is , in the end, No.
http://m.theargus.co.uk/sport/14270954.Rosenior_and_Bong_closing_in_on_Albion_returns/

I think it may take longer than a week of training for either to be match ready, given they've been out for so long. There will certainly be some rust there when they do play again for the first team...

I am really looking forward to having Rosenior back - I thought he was fantastic for us in all positions before he got crocked.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think it may take longer than a week of training for either to be match ready, given they've been out for so long. There will certainly be some rust there when they do play again for the first team...

I am really looking forward to having Rosenior back - I thought he was fantastic for us in all positions before he got crocked.

Bong and Rosenior could run themselves into the ground by playing just a half each - there sorted. :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
J

Yep both might play u21s to get fitness back and it's been a while so no surprise if it could could be Calde for 2-3 games
minimum but Both are now pretty close. So probably gamble on Ridgewell filling the gap just about paid off,

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Agree re Rosenior. The irony was I think he was mainly signed as a right back and only played there in the cup. Was superb in right midfield and left back though. Over the next month or so we'll hopefully have Bong, Rosenior, Greer, Huhnemeier and Baldock back with Skalak hopefully coming in and LuaLua featuring more. Great options again!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
H
Agree re Rosenior. The irony was I think he was mainly signed as a right back and only played there in the cup. Was superb in right midfield and left back though. Over the next month or so we'll hopefully have Bong, Rosenior, Greer, Huhnemeier and Baldock back with Skalak hopefully coming in and LuaLua featuring more. Great options again!

PS: Baldock is fit and available for Bolton. Greer is not back training til next week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I remember his first game or is v Forest. He came in with about 10mins left, did nothing spectacular but just looked so neat, tidy & quick. I knew then he would be good for us & he didn't disappoint :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bong and Rosenior could run themselves into the ground by playing just a half each - there sorted. :thumbsup:
I know it's not great to have to start a game with someone who can only last 45 minutes, but I don't think that's a bad idea in this instance.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I think that LR was an adequate stand in as left back but was not superb as you state. The rest is correct as right midfield he was superb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here