Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left Back again

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't believe you bring up the left back issue tonight when both their goals came down the right

It was the fact that Calde had what looked like a surgical boot on but since identified as an ice pack taped to his ankle. Obviously I thought that perhaps we would have more problems as it appearred from where we sit in Lower West. Glad it is nothing to worry about.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Because he's quicker than Calde, left footed, would fit into the team structure now and would be playing in a team high in confidence which is built on structure of a whole group of players. I also feel he is good enough for inclusion.
Three weeks ago people on here were running down Solly March, he has a good game against Birmingham and he's everyones favourite, three months ago I issued a similar thread thread on Solly, stating that he should be included in the team, but was met with a lot of opposition, how times change.
Do we really have to buy a new left back, i'm just not sure that its necessary.

You missed out he's no good otherwise carry on.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was the fact that Calde had what looked like a surgical boot on but since identified as an ice pack taped to his ankle. Obviously I thought that perhaps we would have more problems as it appearred from where we sit in Lower West. Glad it is nothing to worry about.

I'm in lower west. You could see his foot (he had no sock on) and the tape.

Calde did ok. He's not as good as Bong, and Bong is better there than Rosenior at LB but he did ok. They had one decent chance that was partly his fault (Stockdale - again - saved us) but when we were getting shredded early in it was Bruno's problem, not Calde's.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm in lower west. You could see his foot (he had no sock on) and the tape.

Calde did ok. He's not as good as Bong, and Bong is better there than Rosenior at LB but he did ok. They had one decent chance that was partly his fault (Stockdale - again - saved us) but when we were getting shredded early in it was Bruno's problem, not Calde's.

From my seat it looked like a boot my son had when he turned his ankle. I accept that your view was probably better than mine and it was as you say just an ice pack as a precaution. I less problem for the Derby game then.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Because he's quicker than Calde, left footed, would fit into the team structure now and would be playing in a team high in confidence which is built on structure of a whole group of players. I also feel he is good enough for inclusion.
Three weeks ago people on here were running down Solly March, he has a good game against Birmingham and he's everyones favourite, three months ago I issued a similar thread thread on Solly, stating that he should be included in the team, but was met with a lot of opposition, how times change.
Do we really have to buy a new left back, i'm just not sure that its necessary.

Hmm... I don't think you are accurate re March....I think most people began to sing his praises around the Leeds game.
Re Chicksen I guess it comes down to opinion...personally I've seen nothing to suggest his time has come ...the man who counts seems to think so too.
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here